Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So I pre-ordered/reserved NBA 2K10. I get to GameStop today, and you know what these niggas told me? "Sold out". Surely I thought he didn't hear me. "I reserved it."

He told me to talk to the manager. I did. He told me they're sold out. He said that people above him were telling him to disregard any reserves and to go ahead & sell it. The manager said it wasn't his decision and he agreed with me that it was bullshit that they'd mislead us with that "guaranteed copy" bullshit.

So I asked for a number to call to complain. I'm gonna be expecting a free game out of this one.

Anybody here want some free shit? Video games, game console, iPod touches..electronics basically. I got a freaking PSP from some website called Lockerz.com. Thought site was fake, turns out it's legit. Plus I saw a bunch of videos from youtube of people unboxing their prizes. Check out for yourself if you're a disbeliever.

If anybody is interested in an account hit me up with a pm and included your email so I can send the invite.

PEACE!

Anybody here want some free shit? Video games, game console, iPod touches..electronics basically. I got a freaking PSP from some website called Lockerz.com. Thought site was fake, turns out it's legit. Plus I saw a bunch of videos from youtube of people unboxing their prizes. Check out for yourself if you're a disbeliever.

If anybody is interested in an account hit me up with a pm and included your email so I can send the invite.

PEACE!

:what: :crap: :what: :crap: :what: :crap:

Ya, its not just for free. You have to earn points to redeem for what you want. But its not some referral pr survey thing. And i personally know people who have gotten stuff. (friend got the new Batman actually, but for PS3).

Basically you can earn points but logging in once a day and answering a stupid question. And you also get points for inviting people. That's really ALL there is to it. I don't really understand it either. But you can check out the site's FAQ for yourself.

Also, i've been on the oz for years, and i don't bullshit. I hate fucks who just come here to post links to freeiPod4all.com or whatever myself.

Now that i think about it, we should start a thread to help each other out at lockerz.

I mentioned the greatness of Batman here over a month ago... no one listened to me though. :(

Despite going through the same environments more than once, they feel new because new enemies/stories or Poison Ivy's plants change the vibe. Well done game, they need to make more in the future. Hopefully put the setting in the streets of Gotham.