Guest Resurrection

prototype is just an awesome game gta meets dark sector , fight night round 4 much like fight night 3 takes a bit of getting used to but when you pick the controls up you start K.Oing every dude you fight the main thing that pissespeople off is that its too real but i love it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alan_wake_2006_x06_001.jpg

Fill the shoes of one Alan Wake, a man who makes his living from the terror of others as a best-selling suspense novelist. Trapped in the deceptively peaceful Washington town of Bright Falls, where he came to escape the trauma of losing his fiancée, Alan must piece together a mystery to prevent himself from being trapped inside a nightmarish world forever.

An intense psychological thriller from Remedy, the creators of Max Payne, Alan Wake looks to raise the bar for future games, creating a true cinematic experience. Explore an expansive world filled with missions, unique puzzles, intense combat, and horrifying enemies. Dig into a twisting and multi-layered story filled with suspense, engaging characters, and shocking revelations.

---This game looks amazing. Almost like a better version of Indigo Prophecy. They finally decided to release this game after canceling it back in 05-06.

• Like 1

I bought a ps3 specifically for the Metal gear series

Beat mgs4 for the second time yesterday.

No kills, no alerts, no continues, no health items, just over 4 hours playing time, Medium difficulty.

nice! yeah, i found this to be the easiest mgs yet. it is a wicked game, though, still.

infamous was pretty good, and though i haven't played prototype yet, the reviews say infamous.

also, armand, only the upcoming raiden game is announced as dual platform, and gow 3 is made by sony so that will not hit the 360.

a very long time id imagine.

also heres a few im looking forward to.

unfortunately crysis 2 has a shit trailer so heres an old one for those out of the loop.

crysis_4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30qYhMr25S0

army-of-two-the-40th-day.jpg

army of 2 40th day

Metal_Gear_Solid_Rising.jpg

metal gear rising..pretty much this pic has me intrested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJJPkVYITQ&feature=PlayList&p=050913D84E2152F6&index=71

assassins2.jpg

assassins creed 2

crackdown.jpg

crackdown 2

Haloreach.jpg

halo reach

31.jpg

metal gear peace walker

Left_4_dead_2pcboxart.jpg

left for dead 2

wallpaper_splinter_cell_conviction_.jpg

splinter cell conviction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tg7n6idTg&feature=channel

and alot more.

this looks to be a good year for gaming..