Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn, all the classics. I was hoping for something new. I have both Megaman Collections (X3 or 4 and up suck ass) and the Sonic one too, good stuff. Ya, i know what you mean about the Wii and DS, but i'm too poh for that right now. Thanks for the suggestions though.

"Viewtiful Joe" is supposed to be really good, I think it's a PS2 game.

I just went and bought the 1st Guitar Hero game, and I must say the and that is covering the songs sounds pretty bad. I have only played the first few songs so far, but on the Bad Religion song at the end the guy singing doesn't even sing the right lyrics, he is just making stuff up that sounds simpler. That is my gripe, and now I see how much of an improvement GH2 is.

They still need more of the original artists songs though.

it would seem like it wouldn't be as fun as people tend to make it seem, because your job would be to look for bugs, playing the same levels over and over... and it's not like you're gonna focus on enjoying the game like you would at home. i dunno, just the feeling i get.

My brother's room mate was a game tester and he said it was one of the most difficult, frustrating jobs he's yet had.

I laughed at him.

But he explained, "You know how games on their hardest difficulty sometimes seem to be on the very threshold of being beatable / impossible? Well it's up to the testers to find out what that threshold is."

So pretty much he was given variations of the game and instructed to beat it. This same test given to multiple testers would gauge whether or not a certain difficulty was unplayable.

Can you imagine attempting Gears of War 5 notches above the current "insane" difficulty?

He said testing drove him nuts.