Guest Resurrection

I don't mind losing 20 dollars in a poker game.

It's cheaper than a bar, drinks are included.

What hurts is being up 200 bucks and losing an all in on the very last hand.

Fucking bullshit.

Still killing it at Texas Hold 'Em XBL Arcade :D

just finished another game with brother and some friends

finished up 125 richer

mainly because i didnt drink, so i made wiser choices

now im going to get drunk and celebrate my victory by spending my money on booze

and nachos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's a small issue with the playstation 3. i got some blu-ray movies, and even though the boxcover of the movie states that it plays in 1080p, the ps3 will only play it in 1080i. i use a component cable connection... which, not long ago, was the best connection available. but apparently hdmi is the best thing out right now. you need hdmi cables to play blu-ray movies in 1080p, which only the 60gb version supports. honestly, i can't even tell the difference visually, but according to the tech geeks, progressive scan presents a sharper picture than the interlaced version. i might have to stop at bestbuy to pick up some hdmi cables

does anyone know if hdmi cables for audio is better that digital-optical audio cables?

Well of course components aren't the best silly!

And I don't know about the audio cables. Sorry.

Also when I was still at Best Buy I got the 150 dollar HDMI cables for like 30 dollars. Buying those things there are a rip off if you don't get a discount.

I just got back from lunch with the fam, and stopped by the arcade to play a few games.

Played a couple of driving games against the sisters bf, beating him every time, and a couple of those basketball ones where you shoot hoops and get a score. I actually did really shit at the hoops one, because in the one where I was going alright, I got 3 balls stuck in the net and had to peg the 4th ball at them 3 times to get them to sink.

Other than that, the arcade just isn't the same as it once was. You have the selection of either the games where you win a prize, ones where you shoot guns, or driving games. I miss the old days of 2D fighters.

OK, I'm bored, so here is my list of songs I'd like to see on the next Guitar Hero:

1. Opening Licks

Hells Bells - AC/DC

Bad to Bone - George Thorogood

Paranoid - Black Sabbath

Money for Nothing - Dire Staights

2. Axe-Grinders

Hey Stoopid - Alice Cooper

No more tears - Ozzy Osbourne

Black Dog - Led Zepplin

Just what I needed - The Cars

3. Thrash And Burn

Punk Rock song - Bad Religion

La Grange - ZZ Top

Pushing me away - Linkin Park

Layla - Clapton with Duane Allman

4. Return of the Shred

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine

Voodoo Chile - Jimi Hendrix

Got the Life - Korn

As I am - Dream Theater

5. Fret-Burners

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

Hallowed be thy name - Iron Maiden

316/Eruption - Van Halen

Battery - Metallica

6. Face-Melters

Universal Mind - Liquid Tension Experiment

For the Love of God - Stve Vai

No Boundaries -Micheal Angelo Batio

The Bells of Lal Pt2 - Joe Satriani

This would be my all time ultimate Guitar Hero list, and would be impossible to have, unless they offer whatever song you want as a downloadable one. Those last four songs would be next to impossible if played on hard or expert, and would make Jordan seem simple. I looked at the bands already featured in the games and took some of those (BR, Cars, ZZ top) and then added my own on what I think are sick Guitar based songs played by actual guitar heros.

Actually swap the Korn song for Gary Moore's Still got the Blues.

I thought that a Korn song would be cool as on the higher difficulty levels there would be some cool movements to get the weird effect noises and shit.

But yeah, Timezone was pretty crap, but there was a shitload of people in Freo today watching the street parades.

I just got back from lunch with the fam, and stopped by the arcade to play a few games.

Played a couple of driving games against the sisters bf, beating him every time, and a couple of those basketball ones where you shoot hoops and get a score. I actually did really shit at the hoops one, because in the one where I was going alright, I got 3 balls stuck in the net and had to peg the 4th ball at them 3 times to get them to sink.

Other than that, the arcade just isn't the same as it once was. You have the selection of either the games where you win a prize, ones where you shoot guns, or driving games. I miss the old days of 2D fighters.

Ain't that the fucking truth. Arcades are dead and they need to be revived.

Hey EB, apparently my PS2 is that old that all the modchips available don't sync with mine for some reason. Plus, I would rather a legit version with these songs. However I would get rid of some of the bonus songs as some of them are very shit if I was gonna get rid of any of them.

I never knew you liked Dragonforce!! I have only heard this song of theirs on Youtube, but everyone who comments on there say they suck live, so I dunno what to make of them.

I was supposed to go to a concert of theirs but I moved out of LA before they played.

My friend said they were dope live. One band that was good live was Guitar Wolf, they aren't the same, I just bring them up because they are asian.

I like epic metal like that, just like I enjoy Queen. But when people try to tell me other bands that are "way better" than DragonForce I don't like them.

/no homo

Dragonforce is sick.

Well then I would have to just assume you didn't click it. Also don't know what you would be trying to prove by saying you knew what video it is, the point was the sound looked good.

Lol, i wasn't trying to "prove anything". Just that videos of that song have gone around 23798327378326 times since the hack, so i instantly knew what you were talking about.

And wait, you're EastBayWeirdFace?

Well of course components aren't the best silly!

And I don't know about the audio cables. Sorry.

Also when I was still at Best Buy I got the 150 dollar HDMI cables for like 30 dollars. Buying those things there are a rip off if you don't get a discount.

I'm on top of things.