Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
C&C is the only PC game I have ever liked.

How does it play on the 360??

i only play strategy games type games on the pc.

Civilization IV, Sim City 4, Command & Conquer...

other than that, i'm not a big pc fan. i hate having to upgrade every other year.

and it's good on the 360... probably not as good on the PC because RTS games are better with mouse/keyboard... but yeah it's good.

51EP8d-8GlL._SS400_.jpg

i was planning on going out this weekend too.

Ugh fuck that shit. Whenever i played the demo online i just got rushed by fucking tanks by all the nerds who play this on the pc

. Im too used to Age of Empires and the Close Combat series where you have to think and make little plans. In this its like "OK! FIRST ONE TO GET MORE TANKS WINS THE ROUND!"

Ugh fuck that shit. Whenever i played the demo online i just got rushed by fucking tanks by all the nerds who play this on the pc

. Im too used to Age of Empires and the Close Combat series where you have to think and make little plans. In this its like "OK! FIRST ONE TO GET MORE TANKS WINS THE ROUND!"

i won't be playin it on Live til i get good

cuz i know how it goes on live. 15 seconds into the game while you're just starting to gather resources, 80 tanks somehow crawl into your base before you even have 3 footsoldiers produced.

yes you can interlink 360s, regular xbox's... i don't know about ps3 but i'm assuming you can.

in the service we were playing like 16-man Halo games on 4 xbox's

LAN's were fun as hell for Halo. You couldnt screen watch but you were still near enough to scream out and talk shit to the other guys.

casek -- wait til you get on that ghost recon aw 2

is it better?

dammit. i probably need to get an x1600 pro instead of this x1300 pro. have to run at 800 x 600

lame.

i'm getting molested by a tank at my current save position. used all my rocket propelled grenades on some fools that were trying to flank me.

is it better?

dammit. i probably need to get an x1600 pro instead of this x1300 pro. have to run at 800 x 600

lame.

i'm getting molested by a tank at my current save position. used all my rocket propelled grenades on some fools that were trying to flank me.

oh i thought you had a 360. one reason i dislike pc games. all the constant upgrading and dough spending.

but yeah, the graphics are better with realistic lighting, etc.

more indepth

oh, and rainbow six vegas > graw 1 & 2

oh i thought you had a 360. one reason i dislike pc games. all the constant upgrading and dough spending.

but yeah, the graphics are better with realistic lighting, etc.

more indepth

oh, and rainbow six vegas > graw 1 & 2

nah, man. i don't have time for those fun boxes.

thing is, i hear the maps for the 360 (atleast in graw 1)

are smaller than pc maps.

mexico looks huuuuuuuge.

but the save feature is frustrating. i quit playing because i still couldn't figure it out

i picked it up a while back but since i dont have a hd tv some of the text is impossible to read, it is an amazing game though...im just waiting for a new tv