Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but the save feature is frustrating. i quit playing because i still couldn't figure it out

You can only save in bathrooms or on certain beds. It is frustrating at first, but then you realize how good the challenge actually is when you can't just save wherever and whenever. Once you open up the shortcut in the Paradise Plaza bathroom window after killing the chainsaw clown (and taking that sweet mini-chainsaw), it becomes fully intuitive.

If you can hack it, drive around in the tunnels to get that 52,000-something kills. It takes about 4 hours if you have the time, but you get the Mega-Man blaster kills bosses with anywhere from 1-4 or 5 shots, plus the special forces with just two shots. Those dickhead prisoners that respawn in the park go down after one shot, makes it so much easier. Just remember you have to finish the game and get an ending after getting the achievement, or else no Mega Man blaster. Even if it means just standing around like a douche bag in the game while you go do chores or something.

jesus christ. they're gonna wait 30 years and finally release a starcraft sequel.

that was one of the most popular rts games of the 90's... if not the most popular.

i never could fathom why they didn't come out with a sequel. they had that expansion pack, and then they had a 1-player adventure-type game i think.

hopefully it comes out for xbox 360. because i'm not buying a new computer or upgrading shit

On the topic of weapons: Modders uncover flamethrower in Halo 3, more

Vehicles:

* Pelican

* Shadow

* Phantom

* Chopper

Weapons:

* Flamethrower (Frankie hinted at this in his interview with Joystiq)

* Plasma turret

* Claymore grenade (possible codename for Spike Grenades?)

* Covenant Gun Tower (possibly a new kind of turret?)

Equipment items/Power-ups:

* Jammer (possibly the radar scrambler shown in a leaked video)

* Invincibility

* InstaCover

* Smoke (smoke grenade? smoke screen?)

New Medals:

* Killocalypse

* Killionaire

And you guys might like this: 4 player Co-operative play will be included in in Halo 3

Dude all you do is play ruble by yourself.

Ive been playing with my buddy and its a fucking blast.

Play ruble? This must be some lingo I'm not familiar with.

I don't know, Halo multiplayer is fun, but it's never really thrilled me. The campaigns are way superior.