Guest Resurrection

i just played some of the beginning of "resistance: fall of man..."

all i can say is that it's overrated. i was playing gears of war and ghost recon 2 on xbox 360 earlier, and honestly resistance doesn't compare. i thought i'd be blown away by the graphics, since the ps3 is supposedly more powerful and it uses blu-ray discs... for one thing, the hd resolution on resistance only goes up to 720p... which is befuddling since the xbox 360 games, even the early-launch ones, all went up to 1080i... resistance is probably a decent game, but the graphics aren't really all that good -- better than ps2 of course, but doesn't really show off the ps3's potential.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't have the time to learn how to play the guitar. I work a 10-12 hour day 6 days a week sometimes seven. I would rather see my girl, read, or drink a beer and be rewarded instantly for pushing buttons.:lol:

I've worked 60 hours a week, now I go to school full time and I live with my girlfriend and I still have at least an hour a day to play guitar and a few hours a week for band practice. Guitars don't have buttons and the reward is more of a long term thing for some of us.

But the X-Box achievements thing I understand.

I remember posting that link a while back.

He is damn good at it, but I'd still like to see him play it on a real guitar.

Now here is a question, of all the songs that have made it to Guitar Hero, which would be the most difficult to learn on an actual guitar? YYZ would be pretty hard as it has strange time sigs, but I would like to know what the hardest one would be to play in your opinions.

I love this guys sense of humor though "If I didn't keep it tied down somehow...it might impregnate women!" And then smashing the control!! LOL!

Another cool thing I remember about that vid re-watching it is his use of the 'MAB over-under technique'!

I have tried to do that on medium a few times and it is damn hard.

One thing they should add to guitar hero in future I reckon should be another button higher up the fretboard for tapping passages, as there are sections on songs that it would be much better than just using the strum bar.

I also have to wonder how people like Vai, Satriani etc would go on this game?

I played about half way through God of War II before my ps2 broke for a final time.

It was everything I expected and more. But on the whole, it raises some serious questions about my mental health. There is one scene where you slam some dude's head in a door multiple times and there is an extreme amount of gore. I began to laugh immediately.

Is that an appropriate response to such a scene?

Whatever, I don't really care.

-fuse.

I played about half way through God of War II before my ps2 broke for a final time.

It was everything I expected and more. But on the whole, it raises some serious questions about my mental health. There is one scene where you slam some dude's head in a door multiple times and there is an extreme amount of gore. I began to laugh immediately.

Is that an appropriate response to such a scene?

Whatever, I don't really care.

-fuse.

Oh hell yeah, i laughed, too. Stupid fuck trying to stop me, Kratos? He got what he deserved.

You need to finish the game. You have a long way to go. There are some really nice boss fights coming up.

There are people on Youtube that can do it.

Why does everyone say that Jordan is so hard? Is it really the hardest song?

But the good thing about 'What up internet?' guy is his over under technique.

I went back to playing on medium after getting up to 'Stop' on hard, and damn, it is so much slower.