Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
How are the levels in Icon? I read that the backgrounds and people move to the beat of whatever song is playing and are interactive.

Yeah, you can "DJ scratch" with the analog sticks to make objects in the background fall or explode on your opponent. Also your opponent's song will be playing, and you can scratch to switch it to your song. The momentum shifts in the favor of the player's song.

Downloaded it, but wasn't sure if i should waste a DVDR knowing there wasn't a crash mode or online. Have you played Revenge? How is Domination compared to it?

Domination is more driving oriented, where as revenge had the crash point competitions..which is not in domination. So far I have found the game pretty fun. Its a throw up I would say, maybe keep that dvdr for something more unique.

God of war 2 is the fucking shit though. Thats all i have to say.

Im psyched for test drive coming out next week.

Although I've known about them for a while, only recently have I utilized for myself the awesomeness of rom emulators. I have alot of free time at work, so I've been playing all my favorite old squaresoft games. Fuck buying a gameboy advance, my computer is now the mega sytem!

mog.jpg

I played Tony Hawk Project 8 for a while last night and, beings that I haven't played any of those games since THPS3, I was actually sorta impressed with the additions and changes they've made to the gameplay.

Pros:

The Rodney Mullen 'freeflip' mode (or whatever it's called) is quite buttery.

The 'quick recovery' feature is handy.

The game plays a lot faster now, too.

Cons:

The music still sucks.

The other day, I played God of War II for three hours straight, never saving. When I was done, I just turned off the ps2, still without saving.

Just so I could do it all over again the next day. Now that's a good game.

Fuck ya!

And since someone mentioned Chrono Trigger, my bro's playing through Chrono Cross atm. I'm currently playing Silent Bomber on PSX.

God of War II made me fix my PS2.

It's reading games again, kinda.

It'll read MGS II and it will read that GT3 and We <3 Katamari is in the system, but it won't actually play the latter two of the three games. Also, it won't read DVDs for some reason, which is bizarre as I thought PS2 games were basically DVDs. Anyone know what's up?

I'm gonna try foolin' with the laser some more to fix it.

-fuse.