Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I play real instruments.

Poorly.

I never really understood the whole "Play a real instrument" argument.

I know excellent musicians that love GH because it's fun.

And isn't that the point?

Learning to play a real instrument is more rewarding than pressing buttons to make a character on your television play one. I'm sure the game is fun, but people who obsess on it like they do with DDR need help. I personally wouldn't mind trying it out, but I'm not going to spend $80 to pretend to play guitar.

Learning to play a real instrument is more rewarding than pressing buttons to make a character on your television play one. I'm sure the game is fun, but people who obsess on it like they do with DDR need help. I personally wouldn't mind trying it out, but I'm not going to spend $80 to pretend to play guitar.

Ok, this is getting really old.

Yea but if I make my character on the television play guitar by pressing buttons I get achievement points.

I don't have the time to learn how to play the guitar. I work a 10-12 hour day 6 days a week sometimes seven. I would rather see my girl, read, or drink a beer and be rewarded instantly for pushing buttons.:lol:

i'm still playing warcraft III: the frozen throne. anyone still play? if so, pm me.

I've been playing world of warcraft for a bit now, i know its not the same but we're looking for some more people for our guild. were are on the horde side, Korgath pvp server.

pm me here if oyu want to join. super small guild, no big raids, we just fuck up towns and other players.

I have played real guitar for 10 years, but I still love guitar hero.

Finished all the storyline missions on Scarface tonight, and only have 79% game completion. The last stage is a bitch. Will I go for 100%??

I think you must have played GH2 to death Steve Miller if you have beaten it on expert. Especially those 2 songs. Damn.

I can sorta play the A7X song on expert though, I just like the solo on that song, as it has a flow, with the hammeron sweep part. I still think that medium difficulty is the best for drunken showmanship, whammy vibrato though. Anything above that is just too show-offy, and has not enough bar use.

after waiting for some time, i finally copped marble mania for the wii. its a great game, my only complaints being that there are no options that allow you to change the controls, and the game did not get difficult quick enough for my tastes. holding the remote ala excite truck would have been rad controls for this game, but unfortunatley you are stuck holding the remote with one hand, very similiar to a tv remote, and can make for some uncomfortable positions you have to get into.