Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have picked up Scarface again.

I have finally acquired all the properties, and now have to goto the islands. I have done about 75% of the game, which isn't bad in 25 hours, considering I spend most of my time killing gangs so I can safely do drug deals.I was fucken pissed off when I had to launder $20 mill and fucked the timing up and got stung with a 31% bank charge.

This game is under-rated I reckon, and I still hope the Ai in the next GTA for non human controlled players is close to the driver in this game.

WHATS BETTER

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter OR Rainbow Six Vegas

i cant afford both right now but i want one

depends what you like.

ghost recon is more of an urban street squad-based warfighter. rainbow six is more like tactical close-quarters indoor combat with some outdoor (going building to building). as far as graphics rainbow six has better graphics -- not as good as gears of war, but good nonetheless. ghost recon 2 has improved graphics/lighting over part 1, but still, rainbow six is still slightly better visually than part 2. the customization aspects of rainbow six is really nice too. i like the idea of how you can reload at ammo boxes, and add or take away laser sights. and if you have an xbox camera, you can take a picture of your face and have it put on the face of your characer in the game (for multiplayer i believe). it seemed like there were more guns in rainbow six too. although rainbow six is primarily a first person shooter, you go into third person the moment you use cover, which is nice. i like how you can blind fire to avoid getting shot -- less accuracy, but you can still spray bullets in the enemy's direction. advanced warfighter has a better mapping system though -- you can get an overall look at the map, and find enemy snipers with a hovering device that are hundreds of yards away -- afterall the game is "advanced warfighter" -- can't do this in rainbow six.

i like both games but i gotta give the edge to rainbow six vegas.

psxjumpingflashsui6.jpg

One of the first games I got for the playstation, this shit was all kinds of fun on acid.

Oh man the stories i have of playing this game and its sequals as well, some of the weirdist shit to experience having an acid trip. from jumping robotic bunnies to talking banana women...shit was live. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

I don't understand Guitar Hero, it looks fun and all but this shit is the new Dance Dance. Even thugs love that shit, I see them playing it at best buy. I play a real guitar, maybe that's why I don't get it.

Ya, i don't get FPSs, but i shoot real people so that might be why.