Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Messing around with the laser some more did it.

I cleaned it, then re-positioned it a little bit more. Now it reads all my games, but still not DVDs. I'm not too concerned about it not reading DVDs since I've never once watched a movie using the ps2. I figure I'm not going to suddenly start now.

To celebrate, I went out and rented God of War II. I had to go to three movie stores to find it, but it was worth it.

Shit's hectic.

-fuse.

anybody been playing Stalker on PC?? its runnin a bit slow on my machine and the loading times can be a bitch but its pretty cool so far.

altho sometimes you feel outnumberd 10:1 which is annoying as fuck when your trying to keep a dude alive.

B000LV9N8S.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

got this. it just came out. because there was supposedly a big craze over this game in japan. not sure how it will do here. obviously ebgames wasn't anticipating much success since a lot of the stores i called around to only got shipments of 1 or 2 games.

B000JIPGSY.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

got this as well. have yet to play either.

haha, Theo, you're always talking about how you're gonna have to stop buying games for a while, but then you go get 2 or 7 more.

I hear Armored Core 4 sucks. I want a new Mechwarrior game, or that one that was on the XBox with the 40 button controller. That game was siiiiiick!

40 button controller? what game was this???

and yeah i was planning on not buying games for a while. but i just made a fat bank deposit and getting a couple more was hard to resist. 2 games won't hurt

i will however say that last mechassault game for xbox sucked. where you get out of the mech and play the pilot himself. that was lame.

40 button controller? what game was this???.

Steel Battalion.

It came with a giant ass controller and was so realistic that if you didn't lift the glass and hit the eject button in time, you'd die and have to start the game all over again.

Amazing graphics, too.

It is a rare game, and you can tell it was developed for almost strictly the Japanese market.

reviews

okay after playing "earth defense force 2017" for a little while, all i can say is that the graphics suck (at least the characters -- the spaceships and cinematic sequences are nice) and the voice acting is a little corny (like many english-translation japanese games). the controls are simplistic and is nothing like gears of war, and the aiming is similar to Lost Planet. it's like Lost Planet but with weaker graphics. what's with all these games about alien invasions. despite the graphics, the game is fun. you got a variety of weapons to choose from as the game goes on. it only costs 39.99, cheaper than a lot of newly-released PS2 and regular XBox games. and look at the reviews on amazon or ebgames -- it's getting good reviews.

armored core 4 -- what can i say. average/decent game. just better graphics than its PS2 predecessors... they never seem to do much to expand after each sequel -- similar to dynasty warriors being the same game 5 or 6 times. still, it's a mech game, and if you like mech games, you will be satisfied with this. but not blown away.

games.jpg

I took that pic a few years ago, I couldn't fit all my games on the table....I used to play games a lot when I smoked herb, but since I quit smoking I rarely play them....They collect a lot of dust in the back.

Last game I bought was Sega Genesis Collection for PS2, I played it for an hour and got bored...That was a few months ago.

941527980-00.jpg

9-771_3.png

_4.jpg

rouse3.jpg

I started playing this one again, 30 megabytes on your harddrive and it's still super-fun. I used to play this over a modem when it came out with a kid from school for hours, it was great. Anyone wanna download it and play, I still got a modem but it'll cost long distance. No strangers.