the best decision you EVER made, and why

injury

^^its this type of thinking that is the reason why so many kids are fucked up these days.

parents feeling that theyre getting cheated outta living their own lives, and parents who are so outta touch with the current reality that they feel the need to "pass the torch" to their kids in a present lifestyle that they don't truly understand and cant even adapt their way of thinking towards.

the best decision I ever made was to stick with my girl.

shes gorgeous and she doesn't put up with my shit.

that is all.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood how people can think kids ruin your life.

Saying kids change your life makes more sense, but ruin seems way overboard.

I agree, having a child makes your life change completely, takes things off the table for you etc. but I would not go back and change a thing, my son is the best thing in my life.

It has given me an appreciation of life I never had before.

If I had a kid I would be forced to spend inordinate amount of time and money on it instead of shit I want. Maybe in a few years when I've finished school and have a significantly better paying job a kid wouldn't be so detrimental to my life, but for now if I travel I buy 1 (one) plane ticket and do whatever I want, whenever I want.

This isn't a maturity thing, I don't want to sacrifice what I've deemed important in order to pass my shitty genes onto another generation.

Having kids unplanned is always referred to as "the best thing that ever happened to me..." blah blah blah. Your life completely changed in ways you didn't imagine it could and you've adapted to make the best of your terrible shitty situation, like stockholm syndrome. The kid is your captor and now controls your life, eventually you sympathize with the monster and even grow to love it in spite of the abuses it puts you through. Parents are like battered women that don't have the courage or support to move on from their abusive Army Ranger husband.

/half serious

/nokidsever

If I had a kid I would be forced to spend inordinate amount of time and money on it instead of shit I want. Maybe in a few years when I've finished school and have a significantly better paying job a kid wouldn't be so detrimental to my life, but for now if I travel I buy 1 (one) plane ticket and do whatever I want, whenever I want.

This isn't a maturity thing, I don't want to sacrifice what I've deemed important in order to pass my shitty genes onto another generation.

Having kids unplanned is always referred to as "the best thing that ever happened to me..." blah blah blah. Your life completely changed in ways you didn't imagine it could and you've adapted to make the best of your terrible shitty situation, like stockholm syndrome. The kid is your captor and now controls your life, eventually you sympathize with the monster and even grow to love it in spite of the abuses it puts you through. Parents are like battered women that don't have the courage or support to move on from their abusive Army Ranger husband.

/half serious

/nokidsever

My child was planned and I can definitely see where you are coming from, I had the same viewpoint for much of my life but something changed and I was ready to have a child.

I can definitely understand why people wouldn't want to have kids.

im not sure if I gotta check my manhood at the door for this one...

a couple relationships ago, a girl aborted and that shit fucked with my mental a little (a lot).

its not the first time this has happened, but it felt way different this last time.

it wont happen again I assure you.

-wearingacondom/maybereadytobeadadoner.

Must spread Fist, thanks for dropping honesty most these cunts can't handle.

I don't know why people take it so offensively, you want a little shitbrat to call your own then awesome, kids just aren't for me. I don't see the draw at all, but then again im a 23 year old male that's crushing pussy and just starting to actually have money.

Half the reason I don't want to have kids is because of the way the world is moving, I don't want my children to have to grow up with your retarded kids as friends.

If you love your child though and they give you purpose in life then that's a different story, im glad for you because my older brother loves his two sons and it has made his life better. If you sincerely see your child as a positive thing in your life then im not addressing you.

I just know too many contrary stories of friends and others who have a kid just to have one, just to stay together, or by accident and then all they do is complain about it and neglect it.

It's just made me jaded to the whole thing, plus like Fist said, im selfish, I want to spend my money and time on me.