anyone else getting fucked, over by the sequestration?

KILZ FILLZ

Looks like I'll be getting cut 32 hours a month from my pay. Every Friday for 22 weeks off w/out pay is what is being said. The red team and the blue team have until midnite tonight to come to an agreement , doesn't look like that will happen. From what my boss has heard in budget meetings, our pay will get cut either way. Also heard that if no resolution is met after that 22 weeks, fiscal year, furloughs could be extended.even longer. At first all these three day weekends will be great but after my nest egg runs out I think I'll be hurting pretty bad.

Anyone else in ch0 getting screwed?

Shit blows. People I work with may be losing houses because of it. 24 guys in my building got laid off today and there as two more waves of layoffs coming. Hopefully no one I know kills themselves over this shit.

I heard even the FBI is getting furloughed... border patrol... everything but military. Flight schedules for the navy and marines have already been cut though. Fuel restrictions. 4 of the 9 air wings have been grounded for those of you who know what that means. Hold onto your asses and hope the Asians don't get any ideas....

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: anyone else getting fucked over by the sequestration?

Oh yeah

For those who have heard the word but don't know what it means, its just like a broad cut in funding on many levels.

If I get a night job it will be something brainless like grocery bagger or gas station attendant. I'm so spent after work most days I dint think I'd be able to do much more than some bullshit job anyway. Maybe cashier at a dept store so I can at least talk to some chicks or whatever.

I d ont think I'd be able to find something in my trade that would work around my sc:gedule

oh you're mad we're cutting military spending?

well then, kill yourself.

no disrespect.

Care to elaborate?

A lot of things will be effected by this

Like I mentioned above FBI, border patrol, DEA, ICE, prison guards,

,private sector too heard something about Boeing firing like 500 people,

the ship yard here said 375 jobs are in danger

I'm sure there are federal employees in va hospitals that will be furloughed meaning longer waits and what not

Not sure HOW but the news said something about teachers being effected ... anyone know how that works?

I'm sure dept of homeland security will be hit, fucking up airports

The FAA

The FDA

National Parks

EPA

Coast Guard?

Etc etc etc

Over a million jobs man.

Throw all this shit in with people still recovering from the recession and it doesn't look too good. To me.

Care to elaborate?

A lot of things will be effected by this

Like I mentioned above FBI, border patrol, DEA, ICE, prison guards,

,private sector too heard something about Boeing firing like 500 people,

the ship yard here said 375 jobs are in danger

I'm sure there are federal employees in va hospitals that will be furloughed meaning longer waits and what not

Not sure HOW but the news said something about teachers being effected ... anyone know how that works?

I'm sure dept of homeland security will be hit, fucking up airports

The FAA

The FDA

National Parks

EPA

Coast Guard?

Etc etc etc

Over a million jobs man.

Throw all this shit in with people still recovering from the recession and it doesn't look too good. To me.

to be fair, i haven't the foggiest clue what's going on. i am posting in a graffiti forum.

and to me this just may be the catalyst to full blown revolution. i'll be waiting, popcorn ready.

sorry about your loss man. you're still cool. and i don't want you to kill yourself.

all of those organizations you listed are a wank anyways. federal government is a waste of time. all government in fact.

Ron-Swanson.jpg

• Like 1

im glad to hear government spending is being cut. no real pity here.

but i will speak on some shit that happened to me once.

i got fired. i spent the spare time getting a data networking certification.

along with job searching obviously.

i guess all im saying is.. dont trip. use the time to re-invest into yourself.

They should all be fired. Bipartisan politics means being able to compromise for the greater good, not having each side say things like "The other guy is letting you get fucked, how do you like it?"

• Like 3

and tho my balling extravagance the laymen refer to as lifestyle is highly off grid and destandardized to the point of whatever word i decide to give the term not containing a single letter that makes up the root word(standard) to my next gen far more advanced term i will be taking a few days off to celebrate the all importantnecasary life skill reminder why i do not generally do cocaine.

ill whiff a harf ounce in tre day no stop like my name is sheen naw mean

• Like 1

That sucks man. Bartending would be a sweet gig if you can work that out. I'm an essential worker until further notified. They are holding out on promotions for people but thats it so far

Yeah I'm essential too. Hoping no rift comes tho

Heard today all 400 contractors here will be laid off in the next 45 days. Fuckkkkk!

"If taking a day off is that huge of a burden then what's wrong with the bigger picture" is a little more accurate.

I'll be OK this wonr put me on welfare or anything

But if you tell most people they will be getting $400 less a month for the next 6+ months I'm sure they'd be uneasy

Cancel the smart phone and stop going out and I should be fine

I'm all for people living within their means but a smartphone and a social life doesn't sound extravagant.

This is flat-out getting double-teamed by your elected officials. No two ways about it.