Hey Destruction League/Everyone who likes being a dick...

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before this whole google matter came up in the thread, i wanted to post the number/youtube page of some retard that i hung with during highschool for a year

he followed me around & sidebusted his ugly shit (everyone i knew was doing wack shit then, but his was the worst by far...) while snitching out my friends & i to just about every one of his faggot wankster acquaintances in an effort to try & win some points; on some "yo! i hang out with these guys & tagbang even though its not really ghetto!"

we still refer to him as "gangster points"

after his graff lyfe, he started "taking da rap game serious". one day (a few years after HS), i was hanging out at my buddies house - just getting smoked out with a few people & playing video games... when he shows up. he was apparently hanging out with my friends younger brother & came over. dude was still a snake - didnt even fucking pretend to notice us as he hurried around. of course it was out of shame, but i wanted him to acknowledge it & bow his fucking head as he passed us - a shame-filled "hey guys." before slithering away from a response of collectively cold glares, at least

we went to my friends room (which was on the other side of his brothers wall) & started playing all of his youtube songs very loudly while all of us cracked the fuck up, screaming, "wow this is so fucking wack!", etc

it was quiet & sad on the other side of the wall... i could feel his misery

nah, he aint that known on any level :lol:

its funny though - hell just use other rap songs & mix his own parts into them. then all of a sudden, its like they made a guest appearance on his song

I get such a kick out of people who do this.

Everything is professionally mastered and clean and all that, then all of a sudden their verse slams on sounding like they recorded it over a cellphone on a windy day

Or you could say "PM me for the name and number" and keep it somewhat discreet...and be grateful that 12 oz doesn't comply with law enforcement.

Speaking of which....even though I'll be the first one to admit that there's always a time and place for revenge, I'm a little concerned by this story considering where 12 oz is hosted-

New York wants to ban anonymous speech online

Lawmakers in New York State are proposing a new legislation that involves the Web, and no, it’s not SOPA-esque or another CISPA-like spy-bill. Politicians in the Empire State want to outlaw anonymous speech on the Internet.

Republican Assemblyman Jim Conte says that the legislation he co-sponsors, Bill no. S06779, would cut down on “mean-spirited and baseless political attacks” and “turns the spotlight on cyberbullies by forcing them to reveal their identity.”

Mean-spirited? Baseless? In other words, Mr. Conte is one of a handful of elected officials in New York wanting to make the Internet a more attractive place by ensuring that people looking to speak their mind aren’t afforded that right unless they want their personal identity exposed to the world.

The bill was proposed back in March and is described as “an act to amend the civil rights law, in relation to protecting a person's right to know who is behind an anonymous internet posting.”

According to the proposed legislation, the administrator of any website hosted in New York State shall, upon request, remove comments that were “posted on his or her website by an anonymous poster unless such anonymous poster agreed to attach his or her name to the post and confirm that his or her IP address, legal name and home address are accurate.” Additionally, the bill calls for all website administrators to have their own contact information “clearly visible in any sections where comments are posted” to allow for irked readers to demand censorship.

If passed, the act will “help lend some accountability to the internet age,” says co-sponsor Sen.

Thomas O’Mara, a Republican, who has been elected to serve the citizens of the United States yet apparently has been completely misinformed about the liberties of Americans guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights. Although most major newspapers in the United States continue to publish op-ed pieces anonymously or in a voice representative of that periodicals’ editorial department, on the Internet — where anything goes — average Americans should not be allowed that right, apparently.

Other lawmakers, including New York Assemblyman Peter Lopez ®, are also asking for more accountability on the no-man’s land that is the Internet, telling The Legislative Gazette that “a resource that is so beneficial” ought be “used properly.”

Even if a poster does confirm the authenticity of the IP address that their computer connects to the Web with, New York Eastern District federal court magistrate Judge Gary Brown ruled earlier this month that that data cannot be used solely to link a suspect to a crime, writing “a single IP address usually supports multiple computer devices – which unlike traditional telephones can be operated simultaneously by different individuals.”

That isn’t to say, though, that lawmakers elsewhere are trying to crack down on “mean-spirited” posts — earlier this year, a jury in Texas awarded $13.8 million to a couple who filed a defamation lawsuit after being insulted on the Web.

Kevin Bankston, a staff attorney with the Center for Democracy and Technology, reveals that the legislation, if passed, would be damning to not just an open Internet but the First Amendment. In a statement, the CDT lawyer confirms that “This statute would essentially destroy the ability to speak anonymously online on sites in New York,” and provides a “heckler’s veto to anybody who disagrees with or doesn’t like what an anonymous poster said.”

Lawmakers in New York have yet to formally vote on the measure.

Fellow dicks and Destruction Leaguers, you disappoint me, for shame, for shame.

The google search only works by searching the whole number.

There's 360 many 286 ways 8276 to get your revenge

Amateurs.

:rolleyes:

this will still show up in a Google querie, amateur.

Go craigslist style:

So this broad (name below) cost three me a six few grand, I'm zero not going to get into the two hows-its and whats-its eight of it as I six don't really eight need this back traced two back to me, but you know sevenwhat to six do.

Thanks

First Name: (hurricane name)

i_survived_hurricane_katrina_tshirt-p235131339046958662b7kte_400.jpg

Last Name: (Same as Ed)

42-3870-sm.jpg

• Like 1

D: sup ma that party a real deal or wut? i like get nuts na mean?

K:who is this?

D:my nigga curtis found a flyer for your party

K:i think u got the wrong number

D:u playin! real talk wuts the address all my CD hood niggas finna show up and shoe u wuts really good

K:wrong number bye

D:if i see u at the party imma slap your tits for playin with me girl!

K: who u even looking for?

D: katrina. my nigga found flyers on cap hill with ur phone number bout a party

K:this isnt katrina u guys got the wrong number on the flyer

D:damn. well u wanna kick it anyways? my nigga bartends at the war room an we can get free drinkswhich is good cause this economy is hurtin

K:lol thanks but we dont even no eachother. what kinda party was it?

D:it was some kinda leather party sounded like some freaky shit that would b fun to check out. one of my niggas went to one of these bondage parties once and they had chick hitting eachother with flaming spiked bats.

she hasnt replied

• Like 3

before this whole google matter came up in the thread, i wanted to post the number/youtube page of some retard that i hung with during highschool for a year

he followed me around & sidebusted his ugly shit (everyone i knew was doing wack shit then, but his was the worst by far...) while snitching out my friends & i to just about every one of his faggot wankster acquaintances in an effort to try & win some points; on some "yo! i hang out with these guys & tagbang even though its not really ghetto!"

we still refer to him as "gangster points"

after his graff lyfe, he started "taking da rap game serious". one day (a few years after HS), i was hanging out at my buddies house - just getting smoked out with a few people & playing video games... when he shows up. he was apparently hanging out with my friends younger brother & came over. dude was still a snake - didnt even fucking pretend to notice us as he hurried around. of course it was out of shame, but i wanted him to acknowledge it & bow his fucking head as he passed us - a shame-filled "hey guys." before slithering away from a response of collectively cold glares, at least

we went to my friends room (which was on the other side of his brothers wall) & started playing all of his youtube songs very loudly while all of us cracked the fuck up, screaming, "wow this is so fucking wack!", etc

it was quiet & sad on the other side of the wall... i could feel his misery

post the rapz youtube links

If his post didn't exist, yours would.

I'm sure you are in the index by now (depending on Google's crawl rate for this site.)

I'd post an example, but I'm on the shitter with my iPhone ... not worth the hassle.

I work in search, so just assume I am correct.

:rolleyes:

this will still show up in a Google querie, amateur.]QUOTE]

Then how is it that dude's post shows right up at the top of a google search, while mine doesn't?

7268839844_2808309287_z.jpg

This came up #4 for me(logged out, cleared history), but with Google's personalization, it will be different for some.