Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fist 666

Hey Destruction League/Everyone who likes being a dick...

So this broad Katrina cost me a few grand, I'm not going to get into the hows-its and whats-its of it as I don't really need this back traced back to me, but you know what to do.

Thanks

Katrina McMahon

(360) 286-8276

and the obligatory, boobs.

silly-boobs.gif

I too will help you take revenge on this prostitute that took your wallet while you were showering

sign her up for those mobile ringtone things online, the ones where you enter your mobile and then its 10 dollars per month til you opt out, most of the time people dont even realize and trying to find the option to opt out is really hard.

if a few people did this thats nearly 100 dollars extra on her phone bill every month til she finds out how to get rid of it

• Like 1

Funny, you don't want this coming back to you, but when you google her #. the 1st result that pops up is your 12oz post. Way to be under cover.

• Like 1

Funny, you don't want this coming back to you, but when you google her #. the 1st result that pops up is your 12oz post. Way to be under cover.

haha. oh well. if you type it in like i did i'm sure, if you type it any other way.

not too stressed on it.

thanks for the help everybody.

nah man thats how google works, since you visit 12oz frequently it delivers the phone number result from this site since you're already on 12oz a lot and google thinks you'd like to see results from this site since you "trust" it. it's something called "bubbling.

The-More-You-Know.jpg

Haha... I continued with texting the Directions/Mike thing but my phones from 1994 and can't post it. She appears to be getting upset. I got this as a response "WRONG NUMBER WRONG NUMBER WRONG NUMBER"

nah man thats how google works, since you visit 12oz frequently it delivers the phone number result from this site since you're already on 12oz a lot and google thinks you'd like to see results from this site since you "trust" it. it's something called "bubbling.

Hey- he's trying to make us learn! GET HIM!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now