⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Been on a fucking tear lately - super proud of my work. Had to do something to get my mind off of the formation of this business so why not learn new shit and sharpen old skills?

20230124_202038

The start of some rosin diamonds sitting on a thermal cycling block. Usually you get these flat formations (but usually get slushed up) and they call it jam but I've actually pulled faceted diamonds out. It was only a few but I have much more esteem in these because science.

20230126_084855

20230126_084846

That's where it sits today - It took a little bit of figuring to get it right, I've been chasing these for 2 fucking years and now I've actually got them down to where I don't think it's a waste of time and not commercially viable. Solid formation too so I'm really happy with how it's working out, eventually once I have these locked-locked I've got a few techniques to control the polymorphism of the crystal and make them cooler looking/potentially clearer.

image.thumb.png.38ffee0166995adcc116993d6ab44a4f.png

image.png.bba4e0f64871e11336da1b70b32ea021.png

image.png.87544df690829ad2379068cb95f12abf.png

image.png.24095a5ad468e4cf6034917634523e61.png

image.thumb.png.f89eaff450343d20ba189dc182433751.png

I also made little dinosaur friends out of pure THCA (what you dab)

IMG_20230125_200709_441

20230125_200425

Here's one in a rosin tarpit.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Props 4

Thank you guys so much! I like cute animals and getting high as fuck so combining the two was a long time coming. The 'rosinsplosion' sauce that the dino is chilling in is sort of my own little secret format I like to make that I haven't seen anyone doing with rosin. It's sort of like the 'jam' consistency (small crystals that are flat with the terp sauce) but instead of that it's more like microcrystals that just barely have crashed enough to see a glisten when you stir it but otherwise it's syrupy and really just a perfect match for those little guys. Gonna take some light box pics here in a bit!

• Like 2
  • Props 1

7 hours ago, Corpseinarug said:

Been on a fucking tear lately - super proud of my work. Had to do something to get my mind off of the formation of this business so why not learn new shit and sharpen old skills?

20230124_202038

The start of some rosin diamonds sitting on a thermal cycling block. Usually you get these flat formations (but usually get slushed up) and they call it jam but I've actually pulled faceted diamonds out. It was only a few but I have much more esteem in these because science.

20230126_084855

20230126_084846

That's where it sits today - It took a little bit of figuring to get it right, I've been chasing these for 2 fucking years and now I've actually got them down to where I don't think it's a waste of time and not commercially viable. Solid formation too so I'm really happy with how it's working out, eventually once I have these locked-locked I've got a few techniques to control the polymorphism of the crystal and make them cooler looking/potentially clearer.

image.thumb.png.38ffee0166995adcc116993d6ab44a4f.png

image.png.bba4e0f64871e11336da1b70b32ea021.png

image.png.87544df690829ad2379068cb95f12abf.png

image.png.24095a5ad468e4cf6034917634523e61.png

image.thumb.png.f89eaff450343d20ba189dc182433751.png

I also made little dinosaur friends out of pure THCA (what you dab)

IMG_20230125_200709_441

20230125_200425

Here's one in a rosin tarpit.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Bro. Is this the new lab or the home lab?

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 9:24 AM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

word up!

Plants are hangin to dry right now. This is quite literally my least favorite part of the whole process. You can get plants to bounce back quick while growing them, but there is no bounce back in the drying and curing process. A simple miscalculation or fuck up in environment can leave you with a pile of dust or a bag full of mildewy smelling trash.

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Plants are hangin to dry right now. This is quite literally my least favorite part of the whole process. You can get plants to bounce back quick while growing them, but there is no bounce back in the drying and curing process. A simple miscalculation or fuck up in environment can leave you with a pile of dust or a bag full of mildewy smelling trash.

damn, I thought this would be the easiest part.  Are they in a humidity controlled room or they just chillin in your living room.  IHAVENOCLUEONER

33 minutes ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

damn, I thought this would be the easiest part.  Are they in a humidity controlled room or they just chillin in your living room.  IHAVENOCLUEONER

I have them hanging in my master bath right now. Luckily the weather is being pretty favorable to where I just throw the window open all night and the temps inside drop nice and low and the natural humidity is pretty good right now. Not gonna get my full 10 day dry in. Maybe they will be ready to bag up tonight. The best possible way to dry I think would be to have a small room that you can control the environment in. Add a tent big enough to hang all of your plants and then circulate the climate controlled air from the room into the tent and let the air from the tent exchange into the room and reaclimate. I don't really have a dedicated area to roll that kind of set up right now.

Wow wow wow. Trimming these plants up right now. They are all sativa learners so the bud is fluffy and a complete pain in the ass to trim. These plants are also leaving a little to be desired with finished weight. Looking at 2.25 Oz on this first one. For reference I was averaging 8 Oz per plant on my last grow on plants that were about a foot shorter overall.

Edited by mr.yuck

• 2 weeks later...

I had to cut this last crop down early. The power strip with all of the timers that control the water pumps got a little wet and tripped itself. The plants didn't get watered for probably 4 days or so. 

Here is a visual reenactment of the power strip doing work on these plants.

NauticalLegitimateHagfish-size_restricted.gif.691b550c6bcc45b2957896260de50bb0.gif

What the fuck have you done power strip?

CuWmrmbWAAErsva.jpg.a3e938338e0bf895b567ace39af6892c.jpg

It's okay power strip thanks for doing your job so the house didn't burn down.

Luckily the only got chopped about a week early. Let's salvage these buds. 

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, ndv said:

I am not sure if I should laugh at this or send my condolences.  

It's all good man. Stupid shit like this happens way more often than it should. This just shows me that I have to put some kind of grow room protocol in place. Just to double check everything before leaving. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. It's not like I don't have an hours worth of work in there every day anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

It's all good man. Stupid shit like this happens way more often than it should. This just shows me that I have to put some kind of grow room protocol in place. Just to double check everything before leaving. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. It's not like I don't have an hours worth of work in there every day anyway.

Have you thought about maybe reaching out to osha,  possibly you could have them come through tell you were you're not in code and the reason why things went the way they did.  I mean it may turn out to be a small violation in fees, but at least you know they will tell you what you did wrong amd how to fix it for a bunch of money. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, ndv said:

Have you thought about maybe reaching out to osha,  possibly you could have them come through tell you were you're not in code and the reason why things went the way they did.  I mean it may turn out to be a small violation in fees, but at least you know they will tell you what you did wrong amd how to fix it for a bunch of money. 

Could you imagine? Call OSHA in to come check out my hobby grow. Lol. I could install tie off points like every 4 feet on the walls. Let them know I tie off Incase I get to stoned so I don't fall over into any equipment.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@nicklesndimesalso another article, I'll find and link them when I have a minute, stated that CBD actually makes THC more enjoyable than just straight THC alone. The introduction of CBD to edibles makes them more potent as well.

From my experience…..edibles do not need to be any more potent.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 9:48 PM, nicklesndimes said:

329766776_578623490797813_7297421240399765460_n.jpg

20160830_150445.jpg

That's my little Troutie playing with Clydefrog (out of frame). My animals all love weed. I gotta find the one of my pup in a grow with me....it's a good one

Snapchat-2128576221.thumb.jpg.e87f2c3b5c7519f9feac58db218c2350.jpg

And that's my sweet lil Lula puppy

Edited by Corpseinarug
  • Like 3
  • Props 1