⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

Just got this pax era thing about two weeks ago and I'm digging it so far.. I was looking for something I could just do a dab or two with on the go after work but when I found out about some of the dispensaries my way having these pods I figured I'd give it a shot.. I stopped buying carts a while ago when they were just starting to get fake ones out on the market but with pax being pretty reputable figured it'd be worth it.. they only have half gram pods but I've made it stretch two weeks plus.. a good 4 or 5 pulls on half temperature settings once I get off work and I'm good to go till I make it home..

Only thing that sucks is the Illinois marijuana tax is ridiculous.. pods $60, the battery was $35, plus sales and rec tax came out to like $135 😬.. least I got the battery now tho I guess.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

IMG_20211004_134523.thumb.jpg.18a64853e7cd45800bd82feee8e29e7f.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Just got this pax era thing about two weeks ago and I'm digging it so far.. I was looking for something I could just do a dab or two with on the go after work but when I found out about some of the dispensaries my way having these pods I figured I'd give it a shot.. I stopped buying carts a while ago when they were just starting to get fake ones out on the market but with pax being pretty reputable figured it'd be worth it.. they only have half gram pods but I've made it stretch two weeks plus.. a good 4 or 5 pulls on half temperature settings once I get off work and I'm good to go till I make it home..

Only thing that sucks is the Illinois marijuana tax is ridiculous.. pods $60, the battery was $35, plus sales and rec tax came out to like $135 😬.. least I got the battery now tho I guess.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

IMG_20211004_134523.thumb.jpg.18a64853e7cd45800bd82feee8e29e7f.jpg

my tolerance sky rocketed after so much distillate.  I would suggest switching it up once in a while to flower or edibles.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 4:32 PM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

my tolerance sky rocketed after so much distillate.  I would suggest switching it up once in a while to flower or edibles.

Yeah I usually smoke flower I mainly use this as a before/after work quickie.. actually been helping me conserve some of my bud since by the time I get home I'm pretty blazed as it is so I don't smoke as much so it's kind of working itself out in a sense..

Also Ive been iffy with edibles since last year during quarantine on 420 I made my own cannabutter and ate waaay too much like a jackass and gave myself a panic attacked followed by being basically comatose for a couple hours.. all of that resulted into me waking up at 8pm and ordering like $70 worth of taco bell on Uber eats..

Funny story now.. but yeah that shit threw me all sorts of off lol

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 9/21/2021 at 9:57 PM, mr.yuck said:

86674CE2-8820-4A46-932E-52633F72C1C4.thumb.jpeg.a0a563f1d484789d362d9b7b0d988eb5.jpeg

got that Crinkle kush bubble gum in the mail the other day ago.

We are FINALLY flowering our IBG. 36 plants (test batch)  among 1400 other ones and the entire room smells like a candy store 

im excited for this one. 
it’s leaves are def one of my fav shaped leaves 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

22 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Yeah I usually smoke flower I mainly use this as a before/after work quickie.. actually been helping me conserve some of my bud since by the time I get home I'm pretty blazed as it is so I don't smoke as much so it's kind of working itself out in a sense..

Also Ive been iffy with edibles since last year during quarantine on 420 I made my own cannabutter and ate waaay too much like a jackass and gave myself a panic attacked followed by being basically comatose for a couple hours.. all of that resulted into me waking up at 8pm and ordering like $70 worth of taco bell on Uber eats..

Funny story now.. but yeah that shit threw me all sorts of off lol

broseph. I feel that pain. I can’t do edibles. The first and last time I ate some, I went through the same terrible shit. And as soon as I thought that hell ride was over, it kept coming back in waves. Something about the way your liver metabolizes cannabis, I don’t even think it dishes it back to you as THC.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

broseph. I feel that pain. I can’t do edibles. The first and last time I ate some, I went through the same terrible shit. And as soon as I thought that hell ride was over, it kept coming back in waves. Something about the way your liver metabolizes cannabis, I don’t even think it dishes it back to you as THC.

See back in the days my aunt used to being us these lil caramel candies from Colorado called cheeba chews and I used to eat em like nothing but I think it was mainly how I ingested it that really fucked me up.. I googled best way to eat it or recipes for cannabutter and kept getting links for butter in your coffee...? Basically a lil butter in your coffee in the morning apparently "helps" jump start your organs for a better morning and prolongs the crash from coffee and blahblahblah..

So yeah I normally make Cafe bustelo in my Lil moka pot in the mornings when I have the energy to do so.. I made a tiny test batch of butter a couple days before hand and was standing there like "hmm.. I used like half a spoonful last time... Meh I'll do a full one... Maybe a spoon and a half to really feel it.." and man I fucking felt it alright... My body must've not known what the fuck to do with so much espresso and weed in my system it must've said just go the fuck to sleep after my panic attack/emotional breakdown lmao

Also I didn't really measure shit when I made the butter.. used one stick of butter, 3 different strains I got from my guy and I just grinded up enough to completely cover my rolling tray then sprinkled a bunch of keef on top as well before cooking it.. Never the fuck again...

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

We are FINALLY flowering our IBG. 36 plants (test batch)  among 1400 other ones and the entire room smells like a candy store 

im excited for this one. 
it’s leaves are def one of my fav shaped leaves 

That’s awesome. Im excited to get mine going too. How tall do you grow out your testers? Judging by your pictures it looks like all your stuff on the racks goes to maybe 3 or 4 feet but I can’t really judge scale from pictures

• Like 1

@Tails0nE I’ve heard good shit about adding butter to your coffee as well but never tried it. I’m sure as fuck never putting canna butter in my drank. Lol.

@SMdoubleXL can’t wait to see how they finish out. I think the IGB is supposed to be a good yielder. 

@nicklesndimes Cannabis can be made into a topical so I wouldn’t doubt getting a buzz from raw dogging a bowl of butter.

• Like 1

Espresso probably didn't help the case, one could almost have a panic attack just with that. 

I've just put a little butter on a roll or toast but it does help to know your product's strength. 

Edibles def do some different shit.  Sometimes I feel like I catch some after effects a day or so later in the midst of already being high.

I'm working on a tincture right now but going by a weed:alcohol formula.  When ready I'll do a test drop to make sure I don't lose my mind before putting it into droppers and using my normal amount.

• Props 1

On 8/19/2021 at 7:56 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

I finally decided to pop a few random seeds we have found over the years.  Since we don’t know their origin I figured-fuck it. What’s the worse that could happen. 

15 out of 16 seeds germinated. I was like -

‘wtd am I supposed to do with 15 fucking plants?’ 
they rooted through their start pods also so I was shocked.  

waited for enough root to put in soil 

pitted them up. 

theeeeeeen I worked my 12 hr shifts and forgot about them. I am not going to provide a controlled environment so I’m like -if it lives, it lives.  
welp-we had them in the coolest area in the apt  so they went outta sight outta mind for a few days. 
0D305F78-51FE-458D-B250-456815F6168E.thumb.jpeg.237067b1217d9b37d1e2dbfe506b630d.jpeg1936A0A5-7412-4BC3-81DC-2F7718D0F464.thumb.jpeg.4bd4a401b284e34f0a0f4c4b4d5e2761.jpeg01415189-29C6-4DDA-8FD4-07947C07CF31.thumb.jpeg.4bbd9a4362c1d41b594f2b28b77dae8d.jpeg

and that’s the end of that.   

20 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hey @SMdoubleXLwhat happened to all them beans you popped?

seriously. That was the end of them. Right there.  
I forgot about em. 

it was bad timing anyway with the plans to drive cross country 

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s really a a shame that some people buy their weed based strictly on its THC level. We just put this one out and we’re only running it one more time because it has a low THC level. But MAN  this shit bangs. I’m still learning my compounds and such but the combo of them in here is juuust right. 
59B8BF62-5A95-4183-908E-A197874A86D5.thumb.jpeg.3baba7ea6bcb9e37c237b38515a7d11e.jpeg

43CD7F4A-771B-4356-AB3B-A4DB6F286ED8.thumb.jpeg.c0ce58f960516864935980bb5c30dc6d.jpeg

bonus* plant grows very very similar to a blueberry bush.  With its little leaves even. And it barely reached our first trellis. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2