⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/8/2023 at 8:23 PM, ndv said:

@Corpseinarug 

First, congratulations on your findings!

I am sure you have protected yourself from people companies stealing your methods.  I hope so.   I say this becuase your post reminded me if an in law telling me a story as to why a trailer was just sitting on his property for no reason.   

Basically he invented something useful in the oil and gas industry and one of the oil majors where trying to be all cool and friendly thinking he was gonna fall for it.  Anyhow, he basically knew what he had from the start, anyhow, so this company thought they had a bunch of intelligent Derrick dolls and figured they didn't want to spook the horse so they were going to send a few engineers over under the cover of just some rough necks hoping to get a few looks of his stuff and then just rip him off.    

Hopefully this is not that and good luck with your ventures.  I always enjoy hearing people make breakthroughs and accomplish things. 

Thanks bro! I've been working my ass off with these guys lately - actually I'm more working with this group now than actually selling them anything which I actually prefer. More helping them set up facilities now and make stuff/train the crew - much better that way because now my interests are their interests. That and I really enjoy working in team based environments, everyone lifting eachother up to new heights is the shit!

• Props 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yo son! These plants are beat this time around. 

IMG_20230918_124955283.thumb.jpg.4ab394f77770b8b11954864c7d890199.jpg

I've had a problem with every piece of equipment I own this go. My latest problem I think is my pH pen is out of calibration. I should have noticed something was off when I shot 160ml of pH down into the reservoir when I usually only use 60-80.

Timers shit out on me on lights and pumps. 

Algae went ape shit in the very beginning. 

Heat issues were out of control.

• Like 2

I've taken fish shit and power si out of my mix for the time being. Just like magic, the gypsum and maxi bloom naturally pHed the water down to 5.8. That's crazy as hell. 

Anywho, tap water is still coming out at 77° so I went and bought a 7 lb bag of ice to dump in the reservoir. That shit melted instantly and only dropped the temp down to 75°. So I'm bout to throw some gallon jugs into the freezer to make some giant ice cubes for that big ass mixed drink.

• Like 1

What is the situation actually like in the US, regarding growing your own weed?

I was under the impression that it's legal to posess / smoke in most of the states now, but learned that it apparently isn't really "legal" - but rather just very easy to get a prescription, and the whole shebang is kinda de-criminalized..

I just had an instagram ad earlier for some sort of mailorder-weeds-business from the US, it said they wouldn't even ask for a prescription (?!)

..but regarding the growing in your own walls?

Is that even legal in some of the states? And if yes, can people do as much as they please?

• Like 1

@Deine MudderEvery state has its own laws regarding how many plants you can grow, how much you can poses in your home or how much you can carry on you. 

Then there is federal law. That's the law that governs the entire country. Federal law says it's still illegal and as far as drugs go, it is still listed as a schedule 1 drug. Schedule 1 drugs are drugs that are deemed to have 0 medicinal value. 

There are still some states that you can not grow, you can not possess, and there is no medical program.

Screenshot_20230921-140710-311.png.550b2a6095301a4cec76050f4357db62.png

• Truth 2

10 minutes ago, Deine Mudder said:

Thanks for the quick summary @mr.yuck, I appreciate it.

Oh yeah furthermore, the medical in some states is a joke. My state for example. You can do an online tele-doctor start sneezing and say you need a medical card, and it's that easy. But the medical dispensaries here are a joke as well. They carry trash product and their prices are sky high. None of this was thought out by our current legislature past "how can we get rich from this?" That's been the biggest fight here in Virginia. Our former governor understood that a legal store would be competing with a well established black market so the state wouldn't be able to tax everything to death or no one would buy it. Our new governor is more along the business/government as usual mindset and has been stalling progress for the state while he figures out how to enrich himself.

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

a legal store would be competing with a well established black market

Over here they're in the process of legalizing marihuana, and the main selling point of the health minister who developed the draft bill is "we need to dry out the black market as much as possible, as they put shit (sugar, glass, fentanyl) in the weed our children are smoking (and they're smoking the stuff whether it's legal or not), and we rather want our children to smoke clean weed".

The guy's street smart it well it seems - as he's aware to rid the black market one has to underprice it.. so he suggests there will be "clubs" that produce the weed, members of the club (that pay membership fees) get weed the club produces (but it isn't actually being sold - as this is not cool with EU law : )

Oh yea, and you probably will be allowed to have 3 female plants per person in a household :classic-smile:

I guess it will take a decade to dial this in, but maybe we're off to a good start..

• Like 2
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

Over here they're in the process of legalizing marihuana, and the main selling point of the health minister who developed the draft bill is "we need to dry out the black market as much as possible, as they put shit (sugar, glass, fentanyl) in the weed our children are smoking (and they're smoking the stuff whether it's legal or not), and we rather want our children to smoke clean weed".

The guy's street smart it well it seems - as he's aware to rid the black market one has to underprice it.. so he suggests there will be "clubs" that produce the weed, members of the club (that pay membership fees) get weed the club produces (but it isn't actually being sold - as this is not cool with EU law : )

Oh yea, and you probably will be allowed to have 3 female plants per person in a household :classic-smile:

I guess it will take a decade to dial this in, but maybe we're off to a good start..

You smoking that shit?

Adding to the conversation, legal weed has been about as cool as legal graffiti.  Like Yuck said, all these stores selling bud are higher priced, plus tax, and then you're choosing from whatever designer/popular strains they have.  In comparison, my dealer comes through with fresh buds whenever I call, same price as it's always been.  Guy also takes requests.  I say can you do bubblegum, a few months later he's got bubblegum.  Growing your own shit is good fun for all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

Who, me?

If I may quote the Lady in charge of drug related matters from our last administration (that was quite anti-legalization):  Nur weil Alkohol gefährlich ist, unbestritten, ist Cannabis kein Broccoli!

hmmmm I recognize 2 of those words.

wat in the actual fuk kind of word is that one in red on the bottom?!

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

hmmmm I recognize 2 of those words.

If you click on the underlined portion of the text it will lead you to a translation of what she said.

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

wat in the actual fuk kind of word is that one in red on the bottom?!

This big red word means "drugs tsar", basically.

"Bund" is like "federal.."

"Drogen" is "drugs"

"Beauftragte" means "comissioner"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

If you click on the underlined portion of the text it will lead you to a translation of what she said.

This big red word means "drugs tsar", basically.

"Bund" is like "federal.."

"Drogen" is "drugs"

"Beauftragte" means "comissioner"

okay 

• Truth 1

On 9/18/2023 at 9:42 PM, mr.yuck said:

Yo son! These plants are beat this time around. 

IMG_20230918_124955283.thumb.jpg.4ab394f77770b8b11954864c7d890199.jpg

I've had a problem with every piece of equipment I own this go. My latest problem I think is my pH pen is out of calibration. I should have noticed something was off when I shot 160ml of pH down into the reservoir when I usually only use 60-80.

Timers shit out on me on lights and pumps. 

Algae went ape shit in the very beginning. 

Heat issues were out of control.

On 9/21/2023 at 12:07 PM, mr.yuck said:

I've taken fish shit and power si out of my mix for the time being. Just like magic, the gypsum and maxi bloom naturally pHed the water down to 5.8. That's crazy as hell. 

Anywho, tap water is still coming out at 77° so I went and bought a 7 lb bag of ice to dump in the reservoir. That shit melted instantly and only dropped the temp down to 75°. So I'm bout to throw some gallon jugs into the freezer to make some giant ice cubes for that big ass mixed drink.

poor ladies!! They look hungry! 

these issues sound like facility I’m in! Hahah. Fuck. 
They are incredibly resilient-you’re doing good plant daddy! 

we had a PH up product (I think it was the arm and hammer brand{need to confirm}that when paired with power si clogged the fuck out of everything it went through. (Will include photo when I see it) 
  Plants were super hungry and dry. 

mph down we never had a problem with because we never had to use too much 

Who ever needs to read this-never irrigate a dry ass plant with nutrients. It’ll burn your roots.  Moisten soil first with clean  water  then feed it. 

edit•photos of the Ph up when I flushed it out of one of our big tanks

we needed up switching back to CES brand for the UP and kept CES for the down 

IMG_1401.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Photos
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

Yikes. That's gross @SMdoubleXL. Is that sludged up root mass or sludge created from the mixture of the arm and hammer and power Si? I've been battling res temps and room temps all summer. I'm sure I got the roots to warm and the ladies are just not at all happy about that. That's really the only variable left that makes any sense. I've been through the system to see if there are any clogs, I've checked pH at the root mass to make sure there aren't any microbial problems. Shit will be better next run when the temps outside drop and stay down.

• Like 1

@mr.yuck sludge from the solution inside the tanks. It clogged even that blue hose. 

when I first got to the facility be had that same battle of hot tank temps   We would freeze 1L inter water bottles and drop em in the tank. Daily. Until we got our coils put In. 

A Tank that’s about 30 gallons of temp regulated water that runs (temp controlled water) through coils that are inside our big tanks. 
Three coils a tank. Tanks are 500 gal. 
all  temp controlled with 30 gallons of water. 

photos taken from the opening of the tank of the coils that cool (or heat, depending) 

sediment is naturally the Ph up. The white build up on the pipes has to be scraped off. It’s fucks your lines up for sure 

*the tanks are a constant battle at work.  We power wash them weekly and flush the lines all too often. 

Nfn. If there is too much algae present along with these issues it’s def a nutrient thing. Def get that pen calibrated. Your plants are locking out nutrients and feeding other microorganisms. 

I don’t know how to handle flowering plants but if they were in Veg I would say flush them out!! 

also asking-how are you managing testing root balance? Pour throughs/leachate testing? 

IMG_9698.thumb.jpeg.dd691c9b575a72ca6f111e0dfa07e64e.jpeg

IMG_9699.thumb.jpeg.2131577c22853260cf461511f08fc538.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Props 1

My initial thoughts on testing pH at the root zones was to just pull the plants up and plunk the meter directly into the root mass and see what came up. I originally thought that I might have a blockage in the line and the water might just be pooled up and the plants sitting in it.

All lines were clear and flowing freely. pH pen was tested and is dead on. Res has been dead on at 5.8 the whole time.

• Props 1

• 3 weeks later...