For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Bill Nye shit is old as fuck, and its Texas who is suprised?

As for being edgy, thats totally what I was going for.

I couldn't face myself in the mirror if an online forum full of derelict vandal losers and future Po men dont think im a badass.

Basically. You naive retard

Police officer shoots 8th grader over his shadow

PASADENA, Texas — A police officer told investigators Tuesday that he shot a 14-year-old boy suspected in the overnight break-in of a Houston-area classroom after believing the teenager was reaching for a gun.

The boy was in critical but stable condition at a Houston hospital and was expected to survive, authorities said. The officer was placed on leave pending the investigation.

Pasadena Police Assistant Chief Bud Corbett said the officer, a 17-year law enforcement veteran, told investigators he did not know how old the suspected burglar was when he shot him. The names of the boy and the officer were not released.

The boy, an eighth-grader at the school, was shot in the chest by the district police officer, who was investigating a broken window in a portable classroom containing computers after an alarm went off, Pasadena Independent School District Superintendent Kirk Lewis said.

According to a release from the district, the officer arrived at 12:45 a.m. Tuesday at the campus of Miller Intermediate School in the Houston suburb of Pasadena. The officer called for backup but before help arrived he spotted the boy leaving the building.

Corbett said when the boy came out of the structure, he was backlit and appeared as more of a silhouette to the officer, who was standing under a light. The officer then told him to stop, Corbett said.

"The officer observed he had his hands at his chest and he thought that what was in those hands was a gun," said Corbett, whose agency is investigating the shooting along with the Harris County District Attorney's Office. School district police were investigating the burglary.

The boy, dressed in a black hoodie and black shorts, was standing about 20 feet away on some steps outside the classroom when he was shot in the upper chest, near his right shoulder. Corbett said the boy was not shot while trying to run away but had stopped and was facing the officer when he was hit.

It was not until after the shooting that the officer discovered how old the suspected burglar was and that he was not armed but carrying a mesh backpack, which contained contents from the building, according to authorities.

The district said that the incident was the first time in the history of its police department, which was established in 1981, that a firearm was discharged by an officer as part of a law enforcement action.

The portable classroom where the incident occurred was often used for after-school activities but wasn't currently being used as a classroom. Classes at the school went on as scheduled Tuesday.

"We want to make the day as normal as we can for our students," Lewis said.

Am I supposed to hate the cop for shooting someone robing a school?

Should he not gave fucks about the theft??

Fuck em. Kid should of been better at stealing, running, and knowing that hoodie is a death sentence.

I never said you should or implied it.

I was lulzing at the fact the cop said his shadow spooked him and he shot dude.

If he was robbing a school fuck em, but that dosent mean I want him killed.

You never fucked up when you were 14 and broke into places and stole shit?

Arent you from Chicago?

Bleeding from a gunshot wound to the neck... After runnig down a pedestian...

ha check out the guy eating a piece of pizza and they guy leaning against the pole just hanging out at around 0:40

Bleeding from a gunshot wound to the neck... After runnig down a pedestian...

that is ridiculous. Gun shot to the neck ,and with his hands behind his back, and they're just punching him in the face and dragging him across the street. Time for a lawyer.

that is ridiculous. Gun shot to the neck ,and with his hands behind his back, and they're just punching him in the face and dragging him across the street. Time for a lawyer.

Where is this video from? Australia? The place where everyone seemed to agree that cops were tame and nothing bad ever happens? I thought this thread was only about putting American cops on blast? This is what I'm talking about when I say that I do not care about 95% of the police brutality videos posted on 12oz, because you faggots jump the gun by saying shit like Husk did, because the dudes hands AREN'T behind his back when he's getting punched in the face. They are tucked into his chest/pulling away from the cop. Any time someone does that they tend to get their fucking ass kicked or at least roughed up.

Bunch of self serving cocksuckers if you ask me, because I'm willing to bet if someone was joyriding like the kid in this video and crashed into you or your mom or WHOEVER and killed 'em then you'd have no problem with a cop punching them in the face, shooting them or tazing them. But since it in no way affects you, it's only seen as "totally out of line and fucked up maaaan." fuck outta here with that frail shit.

I shouldn't expect much from a bunch of spineless frail pussies on a graffiti forum, but I know some of you actually get how real life works, or consequences to being a retard and fucking up by getting caught.

Where is this video from? Australia? The place where everyone seemed to agree that cops were tame and nothing bad ever happens? I thought this thread was only about putting American cops on blast? This is what I'm talking about when I say that I do not care about 95% of the police brutality videos posted on 12oz, because you faggots jump the gun by saying shit like Husk did, because the dudes hands AREN'T behind his back when he's getting punched in the face. They are tucked into his chest/pulling away from the cop. Any time someone does that they tend to get their fucking ass kicked or at least roughed up.

Bunch of self serving cocksuckers if you ask me, because I'm willing to bet if someone was joyriding like the kid in this video and crashed into you or your mom or WHOEVER and killed 'em then you'd have no problem with a cop punching them in the face, shooting them or tazing them. But since it in no way affects you, it's only seen as "totally out of line and fucked up maaaan." fuck outta here with that frail shit.

I shouldn't expect much from a bunch of spineless frail pussies on a graffiti forum, but I know some of you actually get how real life works, or consequences to being a retard and fucking up by getting caught.

Don't remember that conversation, officer...

Homeless peeps

Tourists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtemvynsBI&feature=related

Dads

Retards...

Dude, you are a fucking cop, wanna-be or security guard.

This is the Fuck the Po thread, where you been at? Dosent matter where they are from, and yeah id like the evidence officer where I or anyone you're arguing said anything about Aussie cops getting a pass. The only thing ive ever said even remotely to that was that American cops are much worse.

Who cares where the fuck his arms are, hes got a bullet in his neck you dumbfuck.

Cops are just pussies who can only dish out pain when:

A. you're handcuffed

B.There are five of them on top of you

C. you're beyond able to defend yourself

Police are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet, one cop by himself wont even get rude with you if he cant look you in the eye, until his buddies show up.

And to answer your question seriously if someone stole my shit yeah id want that shit to happen to them, but Id want to be the one to do it. I rather the kid return my car and walk then have some fucking fat pig kick him when hes dying on the sidewalk.

It seems like you're the one disconnected from reality buddy, and Id say considering where I am at in life, and where you are at in life that I know what ''real'' fucking life is.

Oh, and ill close with a quick story.

A couple years ago a few buddies of mine were playing adult league recreational basketball, so I went to the game to support em and smoke a joint at half time etc.

Turns out there were two or three off duty cops on the other team they played.

The fellas shit all over them so they started running there mouth across the room grunting some gibberish and all.

So basically there was three of them, and three of us and we got right in their faces and told them to if they wanted to talk a bunch of shit, we can go outside an handle it.

None a single one of them had enough balls to entertain us...

Oh and we were all 18 or under at the time...fucking pussies.

You can go back to running your wendy's now.

Archived