For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the older, and more law-biding i become, as a father, and family man, as vested community member.... i fucking HATE cops. the older i become, the more i hate them.

I have this deep down fear that one of my sons will one day be murdered by a cop and that I'll track the motherfucker down and either be killed in a shootout or spend the rest of my life in prison because of it.

didnotreadarticle...

but. i totally called the fuzz on my moms when i was 9 for hitting me with the wrong

end of the belt and making my right ass cheek bleed. shit was the lulz. i blamed school

for giving us an auditorium video about child abuse and what us kids could do about it.

cop was HELLA umad. pinned me to the wall and errything. it was at that point i knew me

and the jakes could never get along....

I used to catch the buckle end of the belt all over my body including the head and face from my mom while she yelled at me to put my hands down or it'll be worse.

And never once did the thought of snitching to the pigs ever cross my mind.

And that was long before life taught me to hate cops.

This one should probably make you angry too,

http://m.news.com.au/TopStories/pg/0/fi1009403.htm

Since then, they've completely pegged the bloke driving the stolen vehicle as being a killer... because he obviously forced the cops to disobey orders and run the light without clearance - killing a mother.

I'm not an all out cop hater, it's not like that over here, but this one is fucking horrible.

Yeah, shit happened in my city with an 80 year old couple.

Police walked away Scott free, go figure.

Its kinda obvious what side of the fence I am on about Johnny law..

All i know is those fucking big hats love to write tickets and make a guap

of that outta state dollar.

Va got $100 million last year off tickets.

I'm curious as to why exactly you hate cops. Personal experience? Is there something specific? Or do you generally hate all authority figures on general principal?

I'm curious as to why anyone wouldn't hate them.

I think this is the only thing I will ever agree with DAO 100% on.

You cannot trust anyone that aspires to be a cop.

• Like 1

Every once in a while a thread like this is made and there are always comments like, ”WHY DO YOU HATE COPS/THERE ARE GOOD COPS/NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD”

Perhaps I'm ignorant but the police in my city killed 31 civilians last year, including a kid handcuffed and on his knees.

Maybe cops are not as trigger happy where you live and thats cool.

However, a cop is still someone who controls and regulates how you live.

I don't understand how you would enjoy someone controlling you.

Much less someone controlling you with the constant threat of force.

My cousin got placed on academic probation and thought about joining the police department.

My uncle kicked him out of his house.

my uncle broke it down like this, that he wasn't going to have any son of his become part of a group of fucking idiots that enforce laws they don't abide by or understand.

However, if YOU want to be subservient to idiots by all means, you do you.

• Like 1

^^ holy shit i dont what is even going on in that site...

http://sites.google.com/site/slavicstuds/

this is definitely a threadworthy site.

PETESDAD-custom-size-402-313.jpg

"NAME: STANISLAV "DJ STARBUCKS" SUDENKO

HT: 5'7" WT: 160LBS.

NATIONALITY/ETHNICITY: SLOVAK/SLOVAK

YEARLY INCOME (IN USD): $11 MILLION

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: VODKA, SLIVOVICA, ABSINTHE, CIGARS

INTRODUCTION: "ALL I NEED AFTER A HOT NIGHT OF DRINKING AND SPINNING THE TUNES AT BRATISLAVA DISCO CLUB IS A LARGE-BOTTOMED AMERICAN GIRL WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM TO RUB ME DOWN WITH HOT OIL AND CARESS MY ACHING MANHOOD UNTIL I ACHIEVE EXPLOSIVE RELEASE."

BUY HIM NOW FOR (USD): $35,000"

"all cops are assholes"

*posts story about cop getting fired for doing the right thing*

I don't get it.

super-retard.jpg

super-retard.jpg

super-retard.jpg

super-retard.jpg

super-retard.jpg

super-retard.jpg

super-retard.jpg

super-retard.jpg

I'm curious as to why exactly you hate cops. Personal experience? Is there something specific? Or do you generally hate all authority figures on general principal?

Basically any and every experience I've ever had with the dipshits who flock to that profession.

That's kind of a stupid question though, what country are you from?

this is definitely a threadworthy site.

PETESDAD-custom-size-402-313.jpg

"NAME: STANISLAV "DJ STARBUCKS" SUDENKO

HT: 5'7" WT: 160LBS.

NATIONALITY/ETHNICITY: SLOVAK/SLOVAK

YEARLY INCOME (IN USD): $11 MILLION

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: VODKA, SLIVOVICA, ABSINTHE, CIGARS

INTRODUCTION: "ALL I NEED AFTER A HOT NIGHT OF DRINKING AND SPINNING THE TUNES AT BRATISLAVA DISCO CLUB IS A LARGE-BOTTOMED AMERICAN GIRL WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM TO RUB ME DOWN WITH HOT OIL AND CARESS MY ACHING MANHOOD UNTIL I ACHIEVE EXPLOSIVE RELEASE."

BUY HIM NOW FOR (USD): $35,000"

36 my ass, that nigga looks 46.

And the pic looks like it was taken 36 years ago. :lol:

36 my ass, that nigga looks 46.

And the pic looks like it was taken 36 years ago. :lol:

Dude i was gonna say the same. Look at the wood tip cigarillo he's smoking. Ridiculous :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but guys...we're talking about slavic dudes.

They age twice as fast as normal people and think 1980's technology is state of the art.

Goat milk drinking, vodka swilling, future wife kidnapping, borscht eating, slavic mother fuckers.

Dude i was gonna say the same. Look at the wood tip cigarillo he's smoking. Ridiculous :lol: :lol:

I forget the name of those, but my grandparents neighbor used to smoke them when I was a little kid.

It's basically a brown cigarette with a white plastic jawn where you put it to your mouth.

I'm not sure if she plugged them into the plastic jawn like some kind of filter or if they came like that though.

I haven't seen that shit since the early to mid 80's.

Yeah, but guys...we're talking about slavic dudes.

They age twice as fast as normal people and think 1980's technology is state of the art.

Goat milk drinking, vodka swilling, future wife kidnapping, borscht eating, slavic mother fuckers.

And they keep 3 decades worth of them old ass coca-cola bottles stored in their basement?

The cigars are called Tiparillos. No, I don't smoke them.

For a long time I didn't have a problem with the cops in Oakland...in fact, for a long time I kind of felt sorry for them because they pretty much are universally hated here (and yes, I'm aware that they chose the job, but part of me still wants to believe at least a few people go into it with good intentions). That all changed once I saw them do some friends of mine really, really dirty a few months back in person...at that point, I decided that anyone with a conscience affiliated with OPD should quit then publicly disavow any ties to them.

I have a couple of friends that are cops. None are on the OPD. One is cool as hell, one is all right and one is a dick. With regards to the latter, I guess he's not so much a friend as someone I've known for a really long time and I've never had a falling out with him...whatever. I made friends with one cop in the town that I grew up in- he seemed like a genuinely good guy and in spite of what he knew about me he treated me with respect. He ended up retiring because one day he realized he just wasn't meant to be a cop. It took him 20 years, but he finally figured it out...I hope he's doing something more fulfilling, he deserves better.

Either way, I wouldn't tell any cop anything that he could use against me under any circumstances whether we're shooting the shit or he's talking to me in an "official capacity."

I agree with something that was said earlier- the older I get, the more sure I am about where I stand with the police. They are not on my side, and all I can do is try to keep them out of my life and me out of theirs to the best of my ability.

I forget the name of those, but my grandparents neighbor used to smoke them when I was a little kid.

It's basically a brown cigarette with a white plastic jawn where you put it to your mouth.

I'm not sure if she plugged them into the plastic jawn like some kind of filter or if they came like that though.

I haven't seen that shit since the early to mid 80's.

black%20mild%20wine%20tips.jpg