Building a school in Peru!

Doodle

Hey my fellow Oontzers!!!

So two of my best friends are going to Peru this summer to help build a school!

They need to fundraise the money to pay for the materials, for their stay at a camp their etc.

I know people are tight on cash but anything helps or if you could just share the link with people you know etc! they have to raise around 3900$ by this summer and 1500$ by january 15th! One of my friends has already reached the 1500$ mark but my other still hasn't!

Here are the two links where you can donate and read about it, so even if you don't have the cash at least spread the link around!

Thanks homies!

https://supporter.childreachcanada.org/index.php?q=civicrm%2Fcontribute%2Fpcp%2Finfo&reset=1&id=56

https://supporter.childreachcanada.org/index.php?q=civicrm/contribute/pcp/info&reset=1&id=62

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i volunteered to fly to some shithole to slave away in the heat to build, & their first response was "bring $3900", i would tell them to go fuck themselves

my friend did this & some dumb bitch in his group cried that they were not going to be hanging out at the beach like she thought... props to your friends, assuming they do not have this mentality

You guys can be whatever you want haha i wasn't expecting you guys to say "hell yeah here's 100$" obviously :D

i agree that 3900$ is kinda steep but it's going towards a good cause, and don't worry my friends aren't planning on spending time at the beach and what not! At least check out the links and share!

So, with nowhere else to go I decided I'd ask the great people of 12oz if they can help a brother in need.

I am going to Peru this summer to help build a school. I need to fundraise the money to pay for the materials, for my stay at a camp their etc. and paying for them each month would be killing me. I have to raise around 1500$ by january 15th! I applied for Assistance and they fucking denied me (currently appealing but it's a joke.) I sold my studio and recording equipment last time around to buy materials but now it's that time again and I don't have anything else left that I could easily sell. I know people are tight on cash but anything helps or if you could just share the link with people you know etc! The money I need is life-sustaining to the school project, building this school can't be suddenly stopped or it could get violent and discontinue, so pretty much who's fucked right now.

I have an appeal appointment tomorrow but I don't have any way to pay for any of it. Between the materials and the full cost I'm looking at like 3900$. They usually let me buy X amount of materials a time so I don't need to get them all at once. They mentioned me doing a website for them in a barter for free materials, so I'm going to bring a mock-up with me tomorrow and hope he won't charge me but I can't be sure at all about that, plus I need to get the materials. I only have one person I can ask and they are going to try to get me $100, so if I could get that from them and then get a little more together to cover part of my materials I'll at least be good until I can pull in some payments I'm waiting on.

If anyone can hook me up with anything, even a dollar, it would be much appreciated. I'll post the receipt to show I bought my materials etc. with it and when I build the school I'll donate some $ to 12oz to contribute back to the community that will hopefully help me out. Also if any writers that donate want I'll hook you up with a wicket of the name of your choice. Thank you VERY much to anyone who helps me out!

Here's the link where you can donate and read about it, so even if you don't have the cash at least spread the link around!

Thanks homies!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

*fixed

• Like 1