***2012 MLB AMERICAS PAST TIME THREAD***

IHATEU

Ralph you're not even funny.

The 2nd worst thing is someone who thinks they're clever.

The worst thing is a 40 year old trolling a graffiti website when he never painted.

You have both of those working for you, and your rock skirts and blame in on ancestry.

Don't be jealous because ill be able to pull all the brown bitches,

Eres demasiado viejo y no debería estar aquí. Eres fea y gorda y llevar faldas. vete a la mierda maricón.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ thats on him though for making those comments. why not play dumb like everyone else and say his command is off. like fessing to the crime knowing your gonna get charged. Hamelss is no Bob Gibson...

with that said, i think it was kinda cool he did that and the boy stole home. great fuck you on both ends.

^yea ralphs

infield and bullpen are very slim right now, lots of injuries and now this mota shit. saca la mota wey

last night was straight embarrassing defensively, so many errors. that said, it could have been close in the 8th if not for that amazing play by loney. that was two runs right there, making it a 1 run game at that point. but with that many errors honestly the giants didnt deserve the win.

side note - kemp, even injured, is an amazing baseball player. such a sweet swing.

kershaw v voges tonight. im excited, always love the rivalry. and good pitching is good pitching, so kershaw is always fun, even if he is wearing motherfucking blue.

And thats why I dont bother to watch them anymore..

They are ALWAYS the fucking team to blow a lead in the 9th or give up a go-ahead when shits tied.

In a game where its White Sox vs Anyone and its tied in the 9th, my money is on the other squad regardless.

Underperforming is an understatement.

And ive been psyched thinking we would'nt get swept.

^ youre telling me

i cant even watch a game right now. several opportunities to go to fenway and i dont even want to spend the loot to watch this sorry ass pitching staff... its been a long time i have been so bummed on the Sox.

just glad other good things are happening in the sport.

^ youre telling me

i cant even watch a game right now. several opportunities to go to fenway and i dont even want to spend the loot to watch this sorry ass pitching staff... its been a long time i have been so bummed on the Sox.

just glad other good things are happening in the sport.

Beckett missed his last start because he decided to go golfing and fuck up his back. He needs to retire or get his priorities straight

Peavy was dealing last night. Curve ball was nasty.

Chris "The Kid" Sale's arm is starting to become more of an issue. MRI today. Fingers crossed.

Adam Dunn still smashing balls.

Everyone looked good last night and Escobar did as well, as Morel's replacement.

White Sox Floyd looked strong last night. Dunn goin deep, again.

Sale's arm seems to be fine. He's starting today.

Anyone see the scrubs blow that game in the 13th last night? Sheesh.

Good game with multiple lead changes but lost when Lendy Castillo started the 13th by

plunking first 2 batters and then giving up a single to drive in the winner.

Rough way to lose a game.

Brewster's Rangers are lookin real good. Fuckin offense is scary.

White Sox performance against the Royals is an embarrassment.

2 runs in 2 games????? Horrendous.

Too many holes in my offense.

Sox need to dump Thorton for a bat before he loses any more trade value.

Morel needs to go to AAA.

AL Central is up for grabs and Sox aint doing dick.

Archived