Realism and SystemFailure are the same

injury

Are they ...  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I demand a recount.

On a serious note, just dementedly similar senses of humor. Dude is from NY? I'm from Rhode Island...we're not even Facebook friends.

I thought about waiting for a bunch of people to weigh in before responding, but figured may as well get it out of the way.

76782_103445656394974_100001886203893_23820_7699543_n.jpg

l.jpg

• Like 1

I demand a recount.

On a serious note, just dementedly similar senses of humor. Dude is from NY? I'm from Rhode Island...we're not even Facebook friends.

I thought about waiting for a bunch of people to weigh in before responding, but figured may as well get it out of the way.

says it all - boogiehands

Lovers for sure. They met back in 98' at their old job, the pole smoked sausage packing plant somewhere in southern Ohio. The long distant relationship has put a strain on both parties. Things will get better for these two, they both plan to adopt a black son and teach him how to ball.

Real talk, homeboy Realism aint going to appreciate this story but its a keeper so im finna tell it anyhow. Went out to Are Eye to holler at the homeboy and roll through to a banger. One bottle later dudes are intimidating, harassing, and fucking with the local Brown students. Fast forward some more L and a couple more L's and we get to the party. Real's offering a lil Vodka to all the homies, and trying to pour some in their cups.. only problem is he is doing it indiscriminately, including to the homies that are sipping on brewtangs. To quote Real, "Fuck it, all mixes in your stomach anyway right?!?!":lol:

• Like 2