Realism and SystemFailure are the same

injury

Are they ...  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The key to blending in at college parties is standing out.

*When crashing a Brown party use crutches, and have your buddy (crash partner) act as your best friend, yelling at people to move out of your way as you desperately crutch your way through the big crowd outside the front door. Nobody will question who you are if you have crutches, you're already the man. The first br0 alpha male to notice will yell "GET THIS GUY A BEER!"

you will need a back story as girls will immediately wanna talk to you about your injury. This will draw the attention of some dude she blew and his friends who wanna check out this guy getting chatted up by some sluts. I usually say it's a torn ligament from a football game with some friends, but quickly change topic from sports and what school we attend to LETS TAKE SHOTS!!!

This draws attention away from the bull shit sports talk the girls constantly hear these br0 douche bags talk about all the time to the new cool guy who is trying to have a good time. It helps to joke about a lot of off topic shit and act wasted when being questioned.

If you find yourself bagging a hot slut than by all means, do what you gotta do, but if the chicks aren't up to par, your game sucks, or you just really need some money, start lurking around the house. Usually, at least one room mate wont be home, or around at the moment.

I go for chicks rooms cause they are stupid.

You will notice on their desk a Mac book pro, these things are practically free!!! Once you grab the goods, on the way out, grab a bottle or something. Don't let the party end just because you came up on a few hundred bucks!

Get on down town for the 2am club fights, it's the best free entertainment this city has to offer.

-college party guide

Another favorite is systematically pissing in every sink in the house. I dont get any sick perverted joy out of this but it just kinda warms my heart to know I am personally ensuring someone has a bad morning after...

My girl who is a year rounder in Martha's Vineyard also told me its common play to steal all family pictures/car keys/anything else when the tourists throw party's and let the natives in