what would chris brown do?

DSD666

update, she remembers nothing. she called me while hitting a chill spot today and apoligized to me. all good. I dont know, I was raised not to ever lay your hands on a woman no matter what. fuck it. its done. now the strangle marks need to go away. yall seem to hate on some drunk fat hoes, but now my question is, what if she was mad hot and skinny? I dont know. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldnt do anything differently. real talk, she is big boned to. if she woulda connected to the chin that I would of felt that shit. whatever. latrell sprewell hoes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am. i just aint really been in the mood. it's been long enough. i will throw a few mild stories out there, nothing that cool, i do got a few left though that are pretty fucked. i'm not gonna post those till dao quits being such a pussy and welcomes himself back to ch0...

says the 33 year old with kids that huffs computer duster.

no way no how you got any room to call anybody out on anything

I don't huff computer duster on a regular basis.

In fact, I only did that twice in my life and both times were for the sake of ch0/tinychat LOL's.

You DO however ingest dope on a daily basis.

You're a junkie who is U-mad at me for telling it to you straight that you're a fucking dope fiend.

And your only response is to try and twist it around on me for taking a rip from an airduster on TC???

Totally ignoring the fact that every single time that you're on camera on there you're constantly nodding the fuck off (sometimes even mid-sentence) from the dope that you bang into your veins multiple times a day.

And you're seriously going to clown me for taking a rip off an airduster?

For real?

I don't huff computer duster on a regular basis.

In fact, I only did that twice in my life and both times were for the sake of ch0/tinychat LOL's.

Oh my days, tinychat sounds like bare jokes *ahem*

I've heard that dicks that big don't get that much bigger when they're erect?

Tis true. Not that I would know, I'm a good girl I am.