what would chris brown do?

DSD666

so I dont drink but a couple times a year, so my friends always got a dd. my best friend outside of graf has this crazy fucking girlfriend, whom is a mutual friend. tonight the bitch was so drunk she ended up punching the rear view mirror off, kicking my girl in the face and stomach, and when I tried to wrap her up cause she is kinda big, my boy couldnt handle her in the wasted state he was in, she fucking bit the fuck out of my hand, kicked me in the face, and tried swinging on me multiple times. I have never punched a bitch, I have gripped up hoes and held them down. tonight I lost it and grabbed this bitch by the throat, hard enough to latrell sprewell her throat and leave some marks, and when she was biting me she wouldnt fucking let go so I slammed her head and face into the whips window. I feel like the biggest fucking piece of shit ever. I haven't felt this bad in a long fucking time. comepletely over the line? anyone ever lost it after getting kicked in the face by a bitch ane get your hand chewed to pieces? I never layed my hands on a woman until tonight. I feel like I was defending myself, at the same time, I fucked this hoe up, and I feel horrible. and just to beat yall niggas to it, no I aint gonna die my hair and upload naked flicks of myself on the net like that fruit ass nigga chris did. discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont even feel bad, this bitch kept coming at me on some windmill claw shit

and i kept side stepping until she really ran in and i hip tossed her over my head, onto her head.

she cried a lot, i felt bad, until i though about what the stupid bitch was doing before and how it probably didnt even hurt that bad more so she was just shocked she got handled.

so I dont drink but a couple times a year, so my friends always got a dd. my best friend outside of graf has this crazy fucking girlfriend, whom is a mutual friend. tonight the bitch was so drunk she ended up punching the rear view mirror off, kicking my girl in the face and stomach, and when I tried to wrap her up cause she is kinda big, my boy couldnt handle her in the wasted state he was in, she fucking bit the fuck out of my hand, kicked me in the face, and tried swinging on me multiple times. I have never punched a bitch, I have gripped up hoes and held them down. tonight I lost it and grabbed this bitch by the throat, hard enough to latrell sprewell her throat and leave some marks, and when she was biting me she wouldnt fucking let go so I slammed her head and face into the whips window. I feel like the biggest fucking piece of shit ever. I haven't felt this bad in a long fucking time. comepletely over the line? anyone ever lost it after getting kicked in the face by a bitch ane get your hand chewed to pieces? I never layed my hands on a woman until tonight. I feel like I was defending myself, at the same time, I fucked this hoe up, and I feel horrible. and just to beat yall niggas to it, no I aint gonna die my hair and upload naked flicks of myself on the net like that fruit ass nigga chris did. discuss.

You sound like a faggot for feeling bad about it.

That's the only thing you should be ashamed of.

And you should definitely be ashamed of that.

A man has no place hitting a woman, but when that woman is acting like a man....she should definitely get a slap. If you really feel bad, buy her one of those teddy bears with the shirts you can customize...it should read "sorry you fell down the stairs" or "Watch out for that door"

Also: I hate fat bitches. Did this one have a moustache?

Moms always told me; "If she is acting like a lady, you treat her like a lady. If she is trying to act like a man, you treat her like a man and knock her the fuck out son."

I wouldn't have delt with that shit, ya know. Find your own way home you crazy fat bitch. You need to make that heffer pay to get your rear view mirror fixed. If she can't it falls to old dude, technically he is responsible for the conduct of all bitches he brings around.

Moms always told me; "If she is acting like a lady, you treat her like a lady. If she is trying to act like a man, you treat her like a man and knock her the fuck out son."

I wouldn't have delt with that shit, ya know. Find your own way home you crazy fat bitch. You need to make that heffer pay to get your rear view mirror fixed. If she can't it falls to old dude, technically he is responsible for the conduct of all bitches he brings around.

This!

FAT PEOPLE!

You sound like a faggot for feeling bad about it.

That's the only thing you should be ashamed of.

And you should definitely be ashamed of that.

says the 33 year old with kids that huffs computer duster.

no way no how you got any room to call anybody out on anything

• Like 1

it probably didnt even hurt that bad more so she was just shocked she got handled.

This, and

So you held her and bumped her head into a windshield. . . it's not like you punched her in the face and broke her nose. Just let your boy and his fat fucking girlfriend know that the next time you go out drinking, they should bring money for a cab cause the free rides are over.

that.