How to take a shit at work

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i went to this italian resturant and walked on in who i thought was superman pissing in the urinal,i mistook his red cape for his work apron, which he had behind his back like some kind of lowbudget superhero..so i go in and wash my hands,and you know what this faggot does? he walks right by the sink and leaves without washing his hands...so being the reasonable person i am i promptly followed him out and in a calm voice said "HEY FAGGOT YOU FORGOT TO WASH YOUR HANDS,GET BACK IN THERE BEFORE I TELL YOUR MANAGER YOU GRIMEY FUCK" which he replied in a not so friendly manner "go fuck yourself" and walked off into the kitchen area,no doubt to poison my food with his dirty little piss covered fingers,luckily it was a buffet so i filled up on bread sticks and spaghetti, with a side of those mini corndogs from the kids side,anyways i am almost ready to leave when i see this dude on cleaning duty,so i get the idea of how i am going to exact my revenge

anyways long story short i shit in the sink and left it for that guy to clean up,or anyone really.the food and service was subpar anyways..it was quite liberating and i made an effort to clog the sink with my spaghetti shits.

true story br0.

good job pissing off the people that were yet to serve you your food. especially knowing dude had piss hands. pissing off piss hands = pissfood.

he replied in a not so friendly manner "go fuck yourself" and walked off into the kitchen area,no doubt to poison my food with his dirty little piss covered fingers,luckily it was a buffet so i filled up on bread sticks and spaghetti, with a side of those mini corndogs from the kids side.

JOKES ON YOU, THE CORNDOGS ALWAYS HAVE PISS ON THEM!

2njlt77.jpg

no homo

been busy so havent finished the sleeve :\

damn dude

you really could beat up the big brown man, zangief kid, and most threads

swoll house

nh

:lol:

i went to this italian resturant and walked on in who i thought was superman pissing in the urinal,i mistook his red cape for his work apron, which he had behind his back like some kind of lowbudget superhero..so i go in and wash my hands,and you know what this faggot does? he walks right by the sink and leaves without washing his hands...so being the reasonable person i am i promptly followed him out and in a calm voice said "HEY FAGGOT YOU FORGOT TO WASH YOUR HANDS,GET BACK IN THERE BEFORE I TELL YOUR MANAGER YOU GRIMEY FUCK" which he replied in a not so friendly manner "go fuck yourself" and walked off into the kitchen area,no doubt to poison my food with his dirty little piss covered fingers,luckily it was a buffet so i filled up on bread sticks and spaghetti, with a side of those mini corndogs from the kids side,anyways i am almost ready to leave when i see this dude on cleaning duty,so i get the idea of how i am going to exact my revenge

anyways long story short i shit in the sink and left it for that guy to clean up,or anyone really.the food and service was subpar anyways..it was quite liberating and i made an effort to clog the sink with my spaghetti shits.

true story br0.

Poppy?

seinfeld_episode091_337x233_040420061511.jpg