'Private' public restroom appreciation

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Paris they have fully enclosed single toilet restrooms, after you do your business a robot machine kinda cleans the toilet. They are still usually dirty but it's nice to have a private place for pooing, they're essentially a large toilet cabin with an automatic door, buttons and a woman's voice that explains how to go to the bathroom in 4 languages. The maximum you can stay in there is around 20minutes, after the time is up the door automatically opens. The only thing is they close at night, 9-10pm-ish so otherwise one has to piss on the street (which is not a problem, no one cares, police included and everyone does it) but I have yet to do public pooing, so I'm not sure how that works. It's probably more browned upon than peeing. You can usually find them in the nicer neighborhoods, but it's not totally rare to find them in the shitty neighborhoods, too. Also, unlike most 'public' toilets (cafés, mcdonalds, kfc) they don't cost anything to use.

I pooed once in Washington square park, the only time I did it in public, and I forgot that one can't really control the peeing while one is pooing, so whilst I shat I pissed all over my pants.

I forgot to protect the pants.

Here's a photo of the Paris-pooper:

24784719yroYZXobJU_ph.jpg

paris-public-toilet-2.jpg

Some are bigger than others.

they are doing some construction down and around the hall.

there is a ladies room in the area they're doing construction. the offices and labs that occupied that space are now vacant, so no one uses that bathroom or is even in the vicinity. and the construction 'workers' are never around. ever.

boring!!!.jpg

WORD to 'private' public restrooms. Human psychology is in full effect when more than one person is dropping deuce in these places. You really dont give a shit that the other person is taking one, and vice versa, and still knowing this you are self concious as fuck. At home the noises eminating from dat ass are quiet, as soon as you take a shit in public they are LOUD.

At my previous job, I found a completely private toilet.

I knew where the light switch was. Basically the master switch for the whole 4 cubicle / 3 urinal palace,

and the light was never on but the door was always unlocked, leaving me in utter calm to shit in peace and waste time on my phone.

It was an exact replica of the main other toilet one floor below, that was used by hundreds of sweaty metal workers, carpenters, painters and dancers (yes dancers - backstage at a theatre) the smell and overall sounds created in the other toilet used to make me gag in the morning.

One of the carpenter's nasty morning beer shits were legendary, he looked like an obese woman as well.

So my discovery was a life saver.

i personally am that person who has no qualms about shitting anywhere..public restrooms an all..including busses trains and planes..yea im that nigga...

My personal beef with bathrooms is that they allow sound to travel very well..nigga cant take a shit without hearing it that much louder...and so other nggas can hear it 2...FUCKing tiles....whose the genious who made this commonplace?

• Like 1

i personally am that person who has no qualms about shitting anywhere..public restrooms an all..including busses trains and planes..yea im that nigga...

My personal beef with bathrooms is that they allow sound to travel very well..nigga cant take a shit without hearing it that much louder...and so other nggas can hear it 2...FUCKing tiles....whose the genious who made this commonplace?

In Japan the Women's room have/had motion sensors that play the flushing sound out load.

So embarrassed women wouldn't constantly flush, covering their sound of peeing and pooping.

I've seen some putrid ass public toilets. I don't mind going in public but I like a nice place, a good shopping center or something. Train stations and doors that don't lock are a no-go. Definitely done a fair share of park/bush poos. One public toilet at about 4am was so filthy I resorted to shitting in the urinal.

Came across this one a while back, it was a fucking poo soup. The photo does it no justice.

40183_1326175447278_1617675657_810021_4179941_n.jpg

wow there are some gross photos in here.

discrete public bathroom appreciation thread?

lol fuckin junkies

it's damn funny to me that someone would see this thread and the thing they would think of is 'i love a good place to shoot my drugs'

especially when you consider that using a bathroom is like breathing. unless you are a humanoid or some kinda robotic alien, you need to use a bathroom once in awhile.

and yup, we're discussing.

but damn, how fucked up is your perception of people that this is the conclusion you jump to?

whats worse? this

3680572614_842cee16a5_z.jpg?zz=1

or this

6a00e55001eaef8834011278dc8e9628a4-350wi

i'd say in jail shits are the worst.

yup, jail shits.

especially when they decide that prisoners don't need toilet paper. :zombie:

Ugghhh. first time i saw these shits i was in japan. my homie was all "yeah dude."

I told him i'm not shitting in that thing, we gotta go back to the house. and we did.

co0l st0ry.

i can't blame you. i got off a plane in singapore and had to piss so bad i nearly wet myself. there was a huge line for the ladies room and one stall none of these asian bitches would use. i was all fuggit, what is in there? it was a hole in the floor. i pissed in it. i was relieved.

can't say i would ever be able to shit in one.

lucky . i just cannot get over that ridiculous feeling of self-conciousness.

In Japan the Women's room have/had motion sensors that play the flushing sound out load.

So embarrassed women wouldn't constantly flush, covering their sound of peeing and pooping.

i've heard of this and it's hilarious.

i've also had a bunch of different people from all over the world stay at my home, mostly grimey graf writers. my bathroom is very close to my bedroom so if you are using the bathroom it may seem one can hear everything that's going on in there.

once, this dude from nyc was staying over and had to use the bathroom in the morning. he turned on the faucet for seriously like 45 minutes while he was taking a dump.

i dont understand when you all say that you wont or will shit in certain places.

how do you plan your shits?

when i gotta shit, its coming out somewhere, soon

word, i'd say i'm regular enough at this point that it's not so much planned, but that i have a geneal idea of when imminent is the status.

my cousin used to race home from college (20 minute drive) to shit. simply refused to go in public at all.

^^^I'm one of those. I didn't take a dump on sunday because I was with a GuRL. I need full privacy man, bathrooms should be soundproofed.

But it was worth it because I had pretty good sex all day. Monday come 'round, I got two poops for the price of one, felt awesome.

/k3wl p00/s3x stori bro