Club bouncer assaults/robs patron?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u pussys act like size really matters one fucking haymaker straight to his dome while hes checking my phone would put that fucker to sleep then that bitch recording it woulda gotten it too

Spoken like a true thirteen year old. Just like only a thirteen year old would think it's cool to post a photo in which they flex their bicep (with their other hand because even with a flex you're tiny) and purposely not black out a massive, shitty identifying mark (ie your faggot tattoo). But i do like the look of your goatee fashioned out of your fathers glued on pubic hairs.

COME AT ME BRAHHH. One fucking haymaker straight to your glued on pubes and you'd go to sleep.

P.S Size does matter, but actually having a dick is a bit more important, sorry about that.

Police: Nightclub Bouncer Assaults, Robs Customer

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/26934734/detail.html

Police said they found that the bouncer, 35-year-old Easton Byfield, of Oxford, filed a report on May 25 stating that the victim assaulted him. Detectives said they arrested Byfield last Friday and charged him with assault and battery, kidnapping, unarmed robbery and filing a false police report.

There was a time in my life. long long ago. If a friend was throwing a warehouse

party we would talk to him and get a green light to run around with a flashlight

running anybody selling drugs for their money and their dope. Fake badges, rush

them into a isolated room away from the party. Play like we undercover police

a wise man once said "you gonna have to earn this ass whooping"

CHANNEL ZERO ARGUMENT TIME.

IN THIS SITUATION IS IT WORSE TO ...

A. walk out with a few lumps/$0, but with the knowledge you had no dignity at all to speak of.

or...

B. be taken out in a stretcher with medical bills and all that since you fought back and your pale ass got beat by the bouncer and the filmer, your money still got stolen. Assume that since the tape shows the whole fight it doesnt exist and there's no police report.

GO!