Club bouncer assaults/robs patron?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i got put on that list for a fight i wasnt even a part of.

not all bars up here have it, but definitely all the bigger clubs.

i would say its kinda a breach of privacy, but i guess youre less likely to stab someone if the cops can pull your name off the list, and theres your pic and what time you clocked in at.

the beauty of having bars you frequent, and being generally good people and taking care of the people serving you, is knowing your not getting bounced from there, even when blows are thrown.

this. I don't go out much but when I do it's all covered if i show up with the regulars and shit pops off. it always pays to tip well

s'pose i'll go ahead and share a lil bouncer story with y'all. cause i think it's relevant. it takes place in montreal, canadia. a bar called...of course i forget it. it'll come back to me later. anyways. i'm 18 at the time, traveled up with some homies from school. on the way inside i was taking photos, cause thats what i do all the time and in the entrance way there was some honky kid crying hysterically about how he'd just had his ass beat by the bouncers for no good reason. i snapped a shot of him because it was funny to me and all my friends. we kept it movin and got our labatt blues at the bar. after about 20 minutes or so, i feel some crazy pull on my fucking hair. the force drops me to the ground and before i knew what the fuck happened i was being dragged away from the bar and my homies are being blocked off by four or five other ogres. now. mind you this place was not dead. and there were people everywhere. no one did shit. another giant canadian came up and picked my fucking feet up. i was pretty drunk and extremely confused, and a lil scurred. the next thing i know i'm in some skecthy little closet sized room with 8 or 9 big ass Canadians. straight

interrogation style. i swore some really real shit was about to go down. i have NO reason to make any of this shit up. real talk. i'm sitting in a chair and there was one lamp and some dickhead shouting at me in french canadian and broken english about "why was i taking pictures and who was i working for!!?" all i could do was keep yelling that i didn't know what the fuck they were talking about and i didn't work for anyone. shit was bugged out. these assholes smashed my camera on the floor took off my glasses and broke them, spit in my face and gave me a few blows to the stomach and head.i was hurtin pretty bad and kinda just shut down. they picked me up and pushed me all the way to the door where my friends were waiting. shit was probably the single strangest shit thats ever happened to me in all my days. coOl StOry? fucka bouncer.

Straight up, I would've fucked up them niggas up (no homo) as soon as they spit in my face. I would've said something like "oh you don't wanna let me out? Now YOU's can't get out"........I would've put everyone to sleep quick-fast like Steven Segal by pinching their necks. Then I would've walked out and give each one of my boys a straight-kick in the face like Anderson Silva for not sticking up for me and being complete fucking pussies.

You fucked that up.

i got pepper sprayed by a bouncer in portland, faggot then called the cops and said i was selling coke in the club (and i honestly wasnt). buddy and i left, but we were both shitfaced and he totaled my wife's car

so she gave me cash to go buy a "4 door car that gets good gas mileage"

and i came home with a trans am with a corvette engine in it. ws6 performance package. transmission perform button. the works.

few months later we got divorced

COOL STORY BRO

i got pepper sprayed by a bouncer in portland, faggot then called the cops and said i was selling coke in the club (and i honestly wasnt). buddy and i left, but we were both shitfaced and he totaled my wife's car

so she gave me cash to go buy a "4 door car that gets good gas mileage"

and i came home with a trans am with a corvette engine in it. ws6 performance package. transmission perform button. the works.

few months later we got divorced

COOL STORY BRO

God I love you.

• Like 1

well...

if that were me.....

let me tell you what i would have done............

you know what he should have done.................

lens15116501_1289065581THE_ARMCHAIR_QB_-_Profess

• Like 1

I searched like a muthafuck and cant find this dudes mugshot or anything official to do with his arrest.... anybody wanna try?

http://www.worldgonemad.tv/2011/02/this-is-why-the-n-word-is-still-around/

According to the story, Easton Byfield, 35, is/was a bouncer at the Plantinum Premier Gentlemens Club (titty bar) in Worcester, MA. So Byfield suspects this kid of selling drugs in his club and instead of calling police, he takes the kid into the bathroom for a personal question and answering session. For the record, the police called it kidnapping.

As a note, this all happened last May, 2010 but just came out recently when the video made it’s way to YouTube. And yes we know about it, because the dumbass (Byfield) had his buddy film him assaulting and robbing someone.

So during this illegal interrogation he makes this kid empty his pockets and accuses him of selling drugs in his club. The kid totally denies it and there’s no drugs to be seen on the sink where he dumped the pocket contents.

Not being happy with that outcome, Byfield, then proceeds to go through this kids cell phone log and even makes a call to the last number dialed. The kid tries to protest but is shut down.

Then out of nowhere this crazy asshole, Byfield, punches the kid in the face four times. He then has him get on his knees and pray “Oh great motherfucking brown dude” twice, steals $300 and let’s him leave.

The irony of this shit, is that he then files a police report claiming the skinny white boy assaulted him.

Honestly where do you start. First off this is clearly a HATE CRIME and Easton Byfield is probably the dumbest fucking “brown dude” on the planet.

Easton Byfield

Cell Phone: (508) 377-8388

Email: eastone@live.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.co…

Platinum Premier Gentlemens Club / Club Envy,

241 Southbridge St. Worcester, MA

Phone number: (508) 754-4444

Owner: Christopher Stephans, 90 Neshobe Rd. Waban, MA

Owners Number #: (617) 558-7601

16759190360561794665656.jpg

wwwr6.jpg

viewth.php?fp=1&th=K7pL7nu8kbGg7y2r