Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

Club bouncer assaults/robs patron?

that dude was bitch made as fuck.....how do you even get put in that situation where you end up in a bathroom getting interrogated...c'mon son.

on the flipside...that "bouncer" was a real pussy......the way he was punching dude and then sayin how he was lucky he didnt take him in the basement. get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.....if you are gonna talk about it ...be about it. studio gangstas ....

he was lying. he was selling drug in the strip club.

what a little weasel.

he is actually pretty lucky he didnt get it worse IMO

I can't even put into words how pussy that kid is.

If he was dealing there, then that's what he gets; everyone (at least people with any sense/who go there) knows strip clubs have one or two dudes that are allowed to work in there, and that's it. If he wasn't, he's a pussy who got played like a bitch.

What I don't understand is why the bouncer would allow that to be filmed, fucking retard

That's what you get. Don't sell drugs somewhere and expect everyone to be cool with it.

Edit: I didn't even see Swampy's response. Goes to show genius' think alike. haha

• Like 1

I can't even put into words how pussy that kid is.

If he was dealing there, then that's what he gets; everyone (at least people with any sense/who go there) knows strip clubs have one or two dudes that are allowed to work in there, and that's it. If he wasn't, he's a pussy who got played like a bitch.

What I don't understand is why the bouncer would allow that to be filmed, fucking retard

Weren't you a bouncer?

yo man this shit enrages me something fucking feirce and it aint the pussy ass bouncer, fire on that nigga. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with kids these days. I hate bringing shit up from the military, but a drill once told us, and he was dead fucking right, "privates, you can do all the push-ups you want, you can lift all the weights in the world, but you can't work out your jawbone, never fear any man." and it's fucking true. cats are so afraid to get beat down. that nigga fired on him what 4-5 times? so fuck it, smash him in the teeth, temple, nose, balls, anything, make him work for that shit. kid was straight bitchmade.

Weren't you a bouncer?

Yeah, at a few different places. I don't have the proper temperament for that line of work though, I got in too many fights haha

Niggas talkin mad tough until they're the one in the bathroom with TWO BOUNCERS (somebodys filming this shit) and one of them is twice your size.

Lets say dude did fight back, he'd have his ass beat and be arrested for assault by a cop who's a regular there and friends with the bouncers.

This dude was definitely selling drugs if this video is real.

Just the fact a camera was involed makes wrong on every level.

It turned buisness as usual into e-bragging, I wonder if any thing will come of this.

There is a host of heavy crimes being committed.

theres a big black man, a locked mens washroom, a camera, possible drugs, and an outright order to get on your knees.

im surprised dudes asshole is intact, no homo.

id say he got off lucky.

he coulda been on that marcellus wallace type shit in a hurry.

pulp_fiction3390.jpg

the funniest part was when the guy tried to talk and the guy held up his finger like a cop and said "dont talk when im talking okay"

Oh man if this was a cop instead of a bouncer this guy could have been caught flat out with a kilo of uncut, and this thread would be 5 pages of FUCK THOSE FUCKING PIGS THEY PLANTED THAT SHIT I HOPE THEY HANG FOR THIS

All jokes aside, that's just business as usual, don't understand why it had to be filmed...

tomas if you are such a hard black men so why you have a profile picture of a fat white faggit?is this your lover whick fucks your ass?or do you wish some day to become black?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now