Club bouncer assaults/robs patron?

lord_casek

I have glasses and I'd fuck you up guaranteed. Glasses are irrelevant.

I worked with my homie Brandon today, and every time he tried to make a point about anything I'd say "Yeah, but come on, you got glasses, B" haha. After like the 100th time, he was visibly upset.

Also, the amount of you who have said you'd take those punches just like dude did makes me uncomfortable. You'd have to have a gun to my head to make me act like that, an ass beating from two bouncers isn't really that bad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the amount of you who have said you'd take those punches just like dude did makes me uncomfortable. You'd have to have a gun to my head to make me act like that, an ass beating from two bouncers isn't really that bad

this.

clearly most of you have never been in too many physical altercations.

if i was getting punched like that, id be assuming i was gonna get knocked out anyways.

might as well at least attempt something.

apathetic ass motherfuckers...

im wondering what some of yall would do if they sent you to prison and some dude found you attractive?

no homo.

dude, you got all butt hurt about "ethugs drug dealing" and then talk about arsoning a club with a bunch of innocent people inside?

:rolleyes:

real strong moral ethics br0.

:lol:

Im not butt hurt about anything, im just saying its funny all the kids on here talking about drug dealing and ''the game'' made me laugh becuse theyre relating to a bouncer at a strip club. Which to me is about as sleaze ball as it gets.

And I was totally serious about the arson br0, just like if someone hit me at school id burn the building down becuse one dude punched me.

It was sarcasm intended at all the ridiculous responses as to what people would do in the situation.

Im not butt hurt about anything, im just saying its funny all the kids on here talking about drug dealing and ''the game'' made me laugh becuse theyre relating to a bouncer at a strip club. Which to me is about as sleaze ball as it gets.

And I was totally serious about the arson br0, just like if someone hit me at school id burn the building down becuse one dude punched me.

It was sarcasm intended at all the ridiculous responses as to what people would do in the situation.

are you even old enough to go to the bar?

i thought not.

I worked with my homie Brandon today, and every time he tried to make a point about anything I'd say "Yeah, but come on, you got glasses, B" haha. After like the 100th time, he was visibly upset.

Your first paragraph had me dying.

I love needling insults like this.

Just twisting the knife a little bit with each comment.

It is 100% effective and always garners a response.

I've never been cornered in a toilet by two dudes looking to rob me, but I have been thrown out of about 40 odd bars in my life.

Punching bouncers and being punched by bouncers is a part of bar life.

Embrace it.

^ That.

And what makes a bouncer at a strip club "as sleazeball as it gets?" I know people who do it, they have fun and get to hang around naked bitches all the time

Im not trying to sound like a dickhead, if doing that kinda steez is fun to you and you enjoy it and get paid. Thats whats up.

Just not something id ever want to do, and I guess im biased becuse my boys older brother use to be security at a strip club in town and all i can say is him and his buds were the shadiest and some of the shittiest people ive ever come in contact with.

Get beat up by two guys on camera, leave quietly. Return with your boys, some heat, a few bats and a camera of your own.

. . . sit and wait to post it as a video response when the other video of you getting beat surfaces on youtube.

We have a winner

**edit: the kid whos "selling drugs" is a piece of shit, a bouncer at a club is a "sleazeball", you sound like a real cool dude br0. maybe we can meet up sometime.

Yeah sure, cause you sound like an awsome guy yourself.

I hope when im your age im on a graffiti forum argueing with twenty year old about strip clubs and defending slangers. You're a winner br0, dont let me tell ya diffrent.

A GOOD bouncer has never thrown a punch in his career. Fucking FACT.

The best bouncer i ever knew was back at a bar in the city i worked at last year.

dude had a fucking instinct for trouble, just knew when they tiniest thing would spiral out of control. he'd always be in before something happened talking to people and diffusing shit before it ever got heated.

ive only ever seen him get physical once and that was because some faggots wrestling eachother knocked a girl over and made a bar table come crashing down on her chest...dude rushes in locked one of the guys arms up and launches him out of the bar onto his ass.

good fucking bouncer, not violent in the slightest despite his MMA training.

The best bouncer i ever knew was back at a bar in the city i worked at last year.

dude had a fucking instinct for trouble, just knew when they tiniest thing would spiral out of control. he'd always be in before something happened talking to people and diffusing shit before it ever got heated.

ive only ever seen him get physical once and that was because some faggots wrestling eachother knocked a girl over and made a bar table come crashing down on her chest...dude rushes in locked one of the guys arms up and launches him out of the bar onto his ass.

good fucking bouncer, not violent in the slightest despite his MMA training.

cool story br0.

Fuck you faggot

Yeah sure, cause you sound like an awsome guy yourself.

I hope when im your age im on a graffiti forum argueing with twenty year old about strip clubs and defending slangers. You're a winner br0, dont let me tell ya diffrent.

haha youre such a herb, kid.

giving us your opinions about the club scene when youre not even old enough to drink legally?

keep talking, youre just making me laugh.

ps.

how tight are the pants youre wearing?

stock-photo-beautiful-brunette-girl-emo-crying-59198257.jpg

s'pose i'll go ahead and share a lil bouncer story with y'all. cause i think it's relevant. it takes place in montreal, canadia. a bar called...of course i forget it. it'll come back to me later. anyways. i'm 18 at the time, traveled up with some homies from school. on the way inside i was taking photos, cause thats what i do all the time and in the entrance way there was some honky kid crying hysterically about how he'd just had his ass beat by the bouncers for no good reason. i snapped a shot of him because it was funny to me and all my friends. we kept it movin and got our labatt blues at the bar. after about 20 minutes or so, i feel some crazy pull on my fucking hair. the force drops me to the ground and before i knew what the fuck happened i was being dragged away from the bar and my homies are being blocked off by four or five other ogres. now. mind you this place was not dead. and there were people everywhere. no one did shit. another giant canadian came up and picked my fucking feet up. i was pretty drunk and extremely confused, and a lil scurred. the next thing i know i'm in some skecthy little closet sized room with 8 or 9 big ass Canadians. straight

interrogation style. i swore some really real shit was about to go down. i have NO reason to make any of this shit up. real talk. i'm sitting in a chair and there was one lamp and some dickhead shouting at me in french canadian and broken english about "why was i taking pictures and who was i working for!!?" all i could do was keep yelling that i didn't know what the fuck they were talking about and i didn't work for anyone. shit was bugged out. these assholes smashed my camera on the floor took off my glasses and broke them, spit in my face and gave me a few blows to the stomach and head.i was hurtin pretty bad and kinda just shut down. they picked me up and pushed me all the way to the door where my friends were waiting. shit was probably the single strangest shit thats ever happened to me in all my days. coOl StOry? fucka bouncer.