Club bouncer assaults/robs patron?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.

Now if it was a white bouncer and he said pray to the big pale man or whatever, you'd be screaming he was a fucking Nazi or some shit.

exactly. honestly the hate crime shit is most likely just another charge to add to the list, so when the dudes lawyer tries to cut the charges down they can still nab him for something.

so the out of shape tough guy bouncer with glasses not only filed a police report, but his boy put the footage online. genius.

i would have enjoyed it if the holmes had used that bottle on the counter, but maybe bouncer abuse is only funny to me.

I have glasses and I'd fuck you up guaranteed. Glasses are irrelevant.

Dude did get caught slipping no doubt, and he couldn't lie his way out of a paper bag.

When you deal drugs the rules don't really apply to whatever happends to you, I got all that. I'm just saying the bouncer is a faggot for locking the tiny ass kid in the bathroom and slapping him around on camera. All he had to do was run the kids pockets, slap him and toss him out.

I could care less about what happens to shiesty ass kids who deal drugs, especially in a strip club.

you realize that locks don't work from the inside right?

you realize that locks don't work from the inside right?

Well lets assume that its not one of those doors that opens automatically when you hit the handle, theyre are doors than can be locked from the inside.

Even so hes still technically locked in as no one from the outside could come in to his assitance and he surely isn't getting past that fucking ape to open the handle.

the guy ran his hands over mine wrist to nail, he took that shit. i dont lose things and am always concious of what im wearing on my hands, wrists neck or wherever else.

that fagget cost me almost 5 grand, so remember this next time your gettin patted down.

i almost died laughing.

That "holier then thou" shit doesn't make you sounds like less of a faggot like you think it does

this.

Boost, we've all seen your biceps and believe your threats whole heartedly.

i almost died laughing again, thanks gas.

24ew5mq.jpg

couldnt have summed it up any better.

this shit has it all.

best thread of 2011.

Alot of butt hurt faggots in this thread over an insult, sorry to hurt so many of you guys feelings.

The responses to what people saying what they would do is hilarious, I doubt highly anyone would of done anything diffrently then what the whiny hollister prick did.

Deny the shit, take two hits and dip out. Then go outside, get a can of gas circle the building and drop a cig on em.

But just to clarify I wouldnt ever allow myself to get in a position where two large ass dudes have me cornered in a bathroom. Soon as dude flagged me down I would of said fuck it and headed for the door.

Alot of butt hurt faggots in this thread over an insult, sorry to hurt so many of you guys feelings.

The responses to what people saying what they would do is hilarious, I doubt highly anyone would of done anything diffrently then what the whiny hollister prick did.

Deny the shit, take two hits and dip out. Then go outside, get a can of gas circle the building and drop a cig on em.

dude, you got all butt hurt about "ethugs drug dealing" and then talk about arsoning a club with a bunch of innocent people inside?

:rolleyes:

real strong moral ethics br0.

:lol: