***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just peeped "Hobo With a Shotgun"

started with the full intention of losing all interest but was fucking captivated, gory and depraved, as in like bus loads of kids being burned and shanking people with your broken bones kinda shit, but well worth a watch,

oh and as soon as i saw robb wells from trailer park boys i knew its was a good one

Netflix loses 800,000 customers (3% of its subscriber base): Stocks plunge 35 percent

http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2011/10/the_real_reason_netflix_stock.html

this guy has a point.

That's a lot of customers to lose, but it's important to remember that 23.8 million customers remained loyal. And while some may have downgraded their subscription package, many accepted the higher prices. Losing 3% of your customer base in return for the remaining 97% agreeing to pay 20 - 60% more for the same service seems like a profitable decision.

• 3 weeks later...

fuck did this end up on page two. fuck that. bump. and heres a questions for ya's.

how the fuck come doesn't netflix buy my "RANDOM PICK BUTTON" idea for instant!??

seriously. sometimes it takes me a good 20-25 minutes to pick some shit to watch. hence

why i made this thread but would it not be amazing to chose a genre then click fucking "random"

and be all set!!?