***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh... and u lazy piece of fuck thnx for the neg... jus to let u kno i watch this shit on my ps3.. if u can take the time out to neg me then im sure u can take time out of ur day to search it... jeez niggas be anal about threads nowadays! who does tht?

Screenshot2011-06-24at71446PM.png

do it right. receive prawps. do it wrong after being told not to do it wrong...

oh... and u lazy piece of fuck thnx for the neg... jus to let u kno i watch this shit on my ps3.. if u can take the time out to neg me then im sure u can take time out of ur day to search it... jeez niggas be anal about threads nowadays! who does tht?

:lol: haha thats why i dont post here i just do a search on the ps3 for titles, i dont want to find the computer link when i dont use it on there

this is new on there and i reckon pretty good.

Wrecked_movie_posters_1.jpg?m=1295123442

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Wrecked/70180295?trkid=4213507

this was like a darker foreign version of planet earth. i don't really smoke tumble weeds

but i happened to have hit a rip or two and this shit was kinda bugged out for real.

microcosmos.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Microcosmos/60033451?trkid=438403

Winters Bone was pretty good. It's a little drawn out in some parts, but It's not a bad thing, because it's suitable for the setting. Kinda reminds me a bit of those small mountain town type thrillers where everyone seems like they're keeping a secret from you.