***Streaming Service "Instant" Watch***

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Think this just got added to Instant. Still haven't seen it but I'm starting it now.

the-fighter-poster.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70113534&trkid=2429434

As for the whole rate increase, I feel like they're going to take an initial hit from existing customers that don't want to pay more. But in the long run they'll be fine, its still a much better deal than most other options and they're going to keep getting new customer that are transitioning away from traditional ways of renting, cable, ect.

the old bait and switch

uhhh hardly, they've had great service and prices for years now (and yes their streaming needs to be updated faster/regularly/better selection)...it was obvious they would need to change business models eventually, but they were waiting for more competition, which shows some integrity from them.

Having said that, I'll continue with the streaming service, but cancelling the DVD portion once i finish "watching" certain things.

Currently I'm watching Tudors S3+4 on Instant Q

Bottom line is. . . just like every other business, their prices start off low while they push their competitors out of business. As their competition base grows smaller, their prices get higher.

That's the way the world works. Just hope that Netflix nevee becomes the only option, at that point it will have a monthly membership fee and you'll have to pay per view.