MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking Deunsing. How are you gonna walk the pitcher? We need to replace him in the rotation with Swarzak, in my opinion, seeing as how well he's done the last few times we've had to bring him in.

edit: I forgive deunsing a little bit since he got out of a jam when he loaded the bases right after that initial post. And has managed to hang on since.

i feel bad for donny baseball.

i thought he would do more there then torre ever did...

i guess its an adjustment period?

Me too. Hate the Yankees, but Mattingly was always a favorite player.

I think he is a good fit for the team along with Lopes as well.

But even healthy I don't think they're even playoff caliber. It seems like it could be getting to that point where they may start losing some key players before Mattingly even has a chance to do anything proper.

Timmy slaying 'em with 12 Ks today... yeee

wish i had been able to watch the game...

I knew it would be a tough game for us - two-time Cy Young, nasty, and Twins never faced him. Unfortunately, 90% of Twins fans are optimists, think Joe Mauer is a God, and have been fans since 2009 or whatever. They were totally thinking 2-1 series for the Twins. Morons.

Now we get to face the Brew Crew today. Pitching will seriously have to be on point.

With the way Baker and Liriano have been pitching, it should be a good series. But, they are both probably overdue for a shitty game. We shall see. Baker has definitely been impressing me this year.

Also, fuck Joe Mauer. 23 million a year for a catcher who will never have another season where he catches more than 100 games. Not psyched on him at all.

upset about oswalt. he hasn't been there at all this year.

last nt was pulled in 2nd with a flared up disc in back

apparently has been living in pain and sneaking cortisone shots to the point it's caught up with him.

he doesn't sound like he thinks he's going to get better...

also blanton has no time table for a return...

it could turn to slim pickings here quick if these bats can't pick up the slack...

also, what's up with LUGR grabbin that fly ball away from sanchez?

come on man!

another wasted effort by cole, the phils, who hold the best record in the MLB, frankly look like SHIT! and they have for quite sometime. COMPLACENCY has struck this team and it's sickening....

last nt, victorino lazily approaches a fly ball with no intent to get it in to the relay man and hold a runner, the runner sees it and takes 3rd standing up, while however million look at victorino like "dude, there is a man on, u catch the ball and throw it in WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then dominic brown, who i still don't like get's an infield hit of what looks to be a typical ground out at first, decides he aint gonna run it out, wouldn't you know while he's trotting along it turns into an error play, bobbled ball twice, he turns on the jets and get's caught at first because "NIGGA GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN"!!!!!!!!!! this shit is unacceptable from the "dyin hawwaian" and "d lil boo boo brown" i FUCKIN UMAD! on top of it all, charlie shows up to the press conferences like a fuckin freshly neutered puppy defending these slobs? FUCK this! im sorry this team needs a shake up and quick, guys need to know they are not permanent fitures... blanton, lidge, oswalt, contraras all injured and the odds of ANY of them comng back and performing well are slim to fuckin none. THE major league pussies coulnt hit a ball off a fuckin tee right now, ever here of patience? seeing what a picter has? taking a pitch? laying down a surprise bunt? im sick of this shit! they fired milt thompson as a scapegoat last year and there back in the same rut. i got a greT IDEA, LET'S LET DAVY LOPES WALK TO THE DODGERS! ...it's not like he is the mind behind our entire running game...! at this pace were destined to loose in the same manner as we did last year, only this time it will be more embarrassing.

One step forward, one step back.

Its been a tough year to be a Sox fan, team avg. is .168

Fucking pathetic, our pitching has been the only thing keeping us competative.

Dunn= Bum

Humber is going to be an amazing pitcher however

Archived