MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so did anyone think Lee was not going to throw a complete game (a shut out no less) against the Sox? Failing seriously in inter-league play... against SD and Pirates??? hahah yea their recent 5-9 bats will surely do just grand against Phills pitching...

Luke Scott made a great catch to take a home run away from St. Louis' Matt Holliday on Tuesday night. By Wednesday afternoon, his mischievous teammates had placed a tape outline on the left field wall to commemorate the grab, which left Scott with bruised right knee.

268646_236937799667351_182323085128823_875785_6867507_n.jpg

I laugh at how shit the scrubs are. WGN, the station that broadcasts the scrubs

here in Chicago (and who's parent company, Tribune Inc) used to own the scrubs,

still has a hard-on for a team they no longer own. On Monday the on-air guys

tried to say there was sellout of 44,000 some odd people..., as they panned the stadium

and it was half full. This was in the 6th inning. And for the big series, like the current

one with the SF Giants, there are more giants fans in the stands than scrub fans. The on-air

guys bad mouthed the attendance for the first Sox vs scrubs series- held on a

Monday thru Wednesday, making it seem like Sox fans don't go to the park but they

will suck each others dick this weekend when Wrigley is filled with Sox fans because

they all have jobs and the series is Friday thru Suday, when most people have the day off.

85% of Chicago has a job and works daily, the other 15% come to Wrigley Field.

Wilson

needs to get that shit off his face. [/size]

fucking this, shit looks so ridiculous and unprofessional, not to mention unhygienic as fuck.

At least trim the fucking thing, it's disrespectful to baseball to look like shit when you're playing.

it's disrespectful to baseball to look like shit when you're playing.

"manny needs to cut his dreads" debate all over again... (NOT DEFENDING MANNY AS A PLAYER, OR HUMAN)

I don't think it disrespects baseball at all, if you play the game right then I don't give a fuck what your head or chin looks like on the field.

those two losses to the chubs were tough, though

I just think there's a certain degree of professionalism lost when you look like a bum when you take the

field. If the league is going to step in and make him wear different shoes cause they don't like how he

looks, how can they let this go. To each there own I guess, just my $0.02.

then should they ban tattoos as well? the whole "professionalism" debate just feels like a can of worms

Well speaking as someone who has a lot of tattoos, and loves watching and playing baseball, I'll say, that

yeah, I don't like seeing ball players with tons of tattoos exposed. And I wear long sleeves when I play

ball to cover my tattoos, just a personal choice. But I also don't understand why the league has told

Dodgers reliever Justin Miller he has to wear long sleeves to cover his tattoos, but D-backs 3rd baseman

Ryan Roberts is ok not to. Again this is just my opinion, but yeah I do feel like baseball should stick with

a certain look, it to me, is part of what I love about the game so much.

Also you're right, it is a can of worms, one that can and has been debated to no end by tons of folks.

just spouting off my side of things, take it or leave it.

LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

LUGR lives in there! u can't evict him by forcing a shave!

PeterGriffinbeard.jpg

:lol:

it's funny too, they have commercials on giants t.v. out here that depict what lives in Wilson's beard,

from ninjas to ocktoberfest type partiers. Shit's pretty ridiculous.