MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

the allstar game line-up is a fucking joke this year anyhow... its all fucked up.. Jeter getting veteran love, sit his old ass down. Asdrubal Cabrera should be starting and Peralta should be back all day...

second base to Cano over Dustin Pedroia? wtf? Pedroia leads the AL 2nd basemen for OBP...

Kevin Youkilis over Adrian Beltre, his glove is far superior this year and his OBP is 100 points better, another fan blunder!

but the biggest of the AL blunders for fans is Paul Konerko not being back up to Gonzalez... i dont even understand that one. and thats just the AL!

the only one i can say off hand cuz im not a super NL stat person is Craig Kimbrel, dude IS the nastiest closer in the NL right now... 67 strikeouts in 42 innings the most in the NL, Bochy a homer much? ha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only one i can say off hand cuz im not a super NL stat person is Craig Kimbrel, dude IS the nastiest closer in the NL right now... 67 strikeouts in 42 innings the most in the NL, Bochy a homer much? ha

It's pretty ridiculous that Kimbrel didn't get in, but at least Venters did.

I've gone on and on about how fan voting is the dumbest shit ever. Should let it be up to the teams and/or writer's association. So many deserving players don't make it in, except you get bums who get in based on reputation or team affiliation. I'm with ya'll on Asdrubal, Jhonny, and Kimbrell.

lemme find out bags...

THAT IS A VIOLATION!

u turn on the tigers and ill turn on u, i don't want reasons either. u CANNOT rep more then one team.

STRAIGHT VIOLATION!

^This

manscreamingistock.jpg

also thome is a class act, i enjoyed his time here in philly, he helped resurrect the phillies no doubt.

Thome=Good Dood

Thome has definitely been fun to watch during his time with the Twins. Sure, he's slow as fuck and strikes out a fair bit, but he has a great eye and will crush home runs if you give him good pitches.

On another Twins note, Baker's elbow strain is making me nervous as fuck. I know he's saying it's minor, but I have this sinking feeling that the MRI results are gonna come back and it'll be worse than predicted. Thankfully, he has the allstar break to recoup unless he needs TJ surgery or something else serious.

On a third Twins note, fuck Matt Capps. What a terrible closer. I still get mad every time I think about the fact that we gave up Ramos for a closer who is no better than Jon Rauch, who we could've re-signed for wayyyy less than we're paying Capp's fat ass. We either need Nathan to come back to form and take back the closer spot, or we need to consider Perkins. At least Perkins can actually strike motherfuckers out instead of giving them batting practice 30% of the time he comes in.

Braves are 2.5 games out of first, and got a 3 game series with the Phils starting tomorrow. Possibilty of

sitting in 1st at the all star break sounds pretty good to me, just gotta keep up the momentum. And

Prado might be ready to come back for the series, should be a good one.

tomohawk-chop.jpg