MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

Josh Hamilton has had tons of exposed tattoos for years. a tad lighter now due to laser removal but still... can of worms for sure. tough debate to enter but i will say that the beard sucks and i think Wilson is alot of hype. no hate, just saying... Manny's dreads were not sold as souvenirs at games, worn by idiots at games and topic of tv commercials... that fucking shit is so tired. if his game lived up to half the hype of that fucking beard dude would be lights out... play some fucking good baseball again and grow that shit during playoffs and pennant runs, not on some all day every day "this is my thing" bullshit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody likes the hype because the hype reminds you that baseball is big business, after all. you can't blame the guy for winning a ring on a very unexpected team, and being a very easily marketable "symbol" of that weird team.

IH8U knows wilson is good, he's just hating. even if he says he isn't.

RALPH, why did you black out everyones eyes in that picture? dilated pupils? I don't get the joke? everyone in sf is on drugs? you are a strange bird my man

maybe its just the icon of the beard. im not saying he sucks, and i cant say i listen to every stat given on the Giants but it seems from what i hear and see on sports center that he has dropped off from last year?

kinda like Paplebon... that crazy psycho look that worked solid lights out for 2 seasons got mad old and it became more hype then all about being a great closer... just cant wait till dude shaves his beard and just sticks to throwing nasty pitches... guess im just a stifler for traditions and class.