MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that shit still stings. Don't know why our manager put in the worst reliever on our roster against you guys.

Fucking Scott Proctor is a son of a whore. 3 of our last 5 losses have been on his bitch ass,

I'm starting to like Conrad more than Proctor, almost.:mad:

However, you can't knock the rookie, Beachy, staying with Doc all game, I was pretty impressed with his outting.

holliday looked like shit and has looked like shit...

hamels is our ace by far...

holiday can prove himself to me in the post-season, i don't give a fuck about strikeouts or shutouts...

braves look real nice and will def contend for the NL...

we stretched our entire bullpen last nite...

for a good laugh these next two games look for names like herndon and baez coming in as relievers...

come the fuck on, this fool hits a HR on his 3000th! that dude just lobbed in a change up for him and got his pocket lined or some shit... too poetic...

5 for 5 and drove in the go ahead.. wow

only other dude that hit a HR on 3000 was Bostons Wade Boggs

fan that gave the ball back got a compted suite the rest of the season through the playoffs...

i think i would pass and take the cash... they been speculating what the dude could get the past week or so and said it was in the early 6 figures... im not fronting on a suite but cash goes further...

joe buck?

nah, Eric Karros and 2 other dumbasses

i think i would pass and take the cash... they been speculating what the dude could get the past week or so and said it was in the early 6 figures... im not fronting on a suite but cash goes further...

Yeah, getting comped for the suite is cool, but take the 6 figures, pay some bills, and pick a couple

games to comp yourself on.

crushing loss inkface, lee got our only run, bases loaded in the 10th after perez shuts em down again...

just sad...

also if it was a phillie id give the ball up free of charge, if we re-sign jroll to a 3 year deal he's got a shot at beat-in schmitts all time hits numbers...

but if it weren't a philly, minus a few players i can think of id make em pay top dolla.,

Hamilton will for sure give a financial gift and help the kid out because he is rich and with his addict past it will make him feel good to give, karma and all that

with that said, if he never gave the kid no more then a jersey or bat i would not look at him differently. people saying "should" or saying he is "obligated" is kinda eh...