MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run until tomorrow Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 2 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run until tomorrow Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

yea being a young kid growing up and looking up to the rocket this whole shit bums me out, just kinda shocked me it was a mistrial so quick thats all... not looking to converse about the whole details of the shit...im sure you were kinda bummed with the whole Pete Rose thing or if Mike Schmidts name was soiled.

Indians are about to get routed by the Twins too. I would say there is a good chance that after we finishing off this 12 game stretch vs the ALC, we're going to be with 2 or 3 of first place. 1 more against KC today, then 4 against Cleveland and 4 against Detroit. I fully expect us to take both of those series, barring any meltdown from our pitchers. I am a bit nervous about the Monday doubleheader against Cleveland to start it all off though, because that has scary potential to drain our bullpen. Baker is pitching the first game on Monday though, so he should be able to eat up 7+ innings. I'm assuming Swarzak gets the start in the second game, since they haven't officially put up the starting pitcher, and he's been great at getting in 6+ innings too. As long as Baker doesn't come back from this little muscle strain and have to leave after 3 or 4 and start burning up bullpen, we'll be in good shape.

This has been a nice surprise series for the White Sox. The big difference is we got production

out of the guys that haven't been doing shit. Dunn actually took a key walk in Friday's game and led to a 3 run rally.

Beckham and Rios also contributing which made the team look like a possible threat if there ever was some consistency.

But they're not consistent. Dunn's OBP is .290. That's fukin garbage. He can't get on base. Walks are a rarity for him. His career OBP avg. is .376. WTF happened.

Rios is batting .211 and gets paid 12.5 mil for that??? Too many holes in the offense that shouldn't be there.

The other Chicago team is sending out distress signals. Two games in a row they go into the 9th with the lead, and then self destruct. That team sucks.

The Cards and Reds series has been pretty entertaining to watch. Good rivalry.

And the Chi-Sox fuck up a sweep again, sigh.

Im happy they took the series and got 2 of 3 including Verlander.

But today shows whats wrong with so much of the Sox game plan

It would of been a sweet sweep and crucial, but those are the moments/games the Chi Sox seem to let go.

Fuck

i was gonna say 8 sounded about 10 yrs light...

would be nice if they won their division... the management NEEDS to show their fans they care and are for real and pony up before the deadline and get a player or two...

i mean not making the playoffs since 91-92 is real sorry and i have no clue their last WS appearance. i feel for the fans, they get nothing back from that franchise ownership...

Ugh, baker going back on the DL yesterday, until at least Friday, could hurt us bad in the rest of this 12 game stretch against the ALC. Already down 1 game today against Cleveland, and we really can't afford to lose this series. This Scott Diamond guy better not make us go to bullpen early tonight and fuck the other 2 Cleveland games/the Detroit series.

Also, why the fuck can't I ever get a doubleheader day when I have nothing to do but sit around and watch baseball?