MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arod had kneee surgery so no go.

Kind of glad Jeter opted out to give Asdrubal Cabrera a chance to start.

Happy McCutchen gets the chance to play now too.

LOL that kid in the pool was clutch.

Still have to go with the home team.

So Cano is my choice even thou Gonzalez is putting on a show.

Hamilton i hope, would be nice for him again...

how did that work out idiot...

Gozno has such a perfect swing jesus...

also i know Cano got a bat but he is not one you think of when you think of a big bat, its cool to see plus with pops pitching to him...

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Damn sucks for the guy who caught Jeter's 3000th hit. Watching ESPN right now and they're saying dude has to pay taxes on the gifts he received from the Yanks. He could be paying 14k if the gifts are valued around 50k! I think they said he has 100k in student loans too.

Bet he wished he kept that shit now! Sucka!

i just read this and thought about posting it here but didnt, i knew cats would be talking about this...

if the IRS wants to not be cocksuckers they can consider this a "gift" and not "income"... there are ways around it but if the IRS wants to get paid off of this they can. face value of the tickets to the remaining 32 regular season games at Yankee Stadium are worth anywhere between $44,800 and $73,600 and thats being conservative.. Mr. Integrity nice guy is getting pie in face but im sure with this story making rounds in the media all this will be settled by the Yanks...

Wilson the ONLY player to get introduced and NOT take his hat off and instead try to do something witty... ugh

these lineups are really weird. its nice to see some people get the nod even if it was due to 16 dropouts... a few should have been in from the jump but hey they there... glad to see McCutchen, that guy needs to be on a major market team so he can get some love...

Red Sox are deep up in here though...

DOUBLE POST SON!!!!