MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy it now and nurse that titty all year.

that nipple is gonna go dry for another 30 years...

shut the fuck up, you gun-toting-on-tinychat wigger

you act like there is some formula for baseball. you're just a sideline cheerleader who has caught mad feelings over the shit. giants have a solid team, and your fanboy bullshit is played out...

holy shit HELLA got HELLA mad!!! come on you have to admit SF fans are reeeeally going far with this shit. i mean the red sox have ZERO wins other then 2 AT HOME against the yankees and you dont hear sox fans doing back flips and having post game parades for a walk off win second week into the season... that was kinda gay. i was shocked at all that crap after the game.

with that said i respect the team and the wins and they are playing good ball. im not gonna troll or start internet warz over sf fans being siked...

shut the fuck up, you gun-toting-on-tinychat wigger

you act like there is some formula for baseball. you're just a sideline cheerleader who has caught mad feelings over the shit. giants have a solid team, and your fanboy bullshit is played out...

sounds kinda personal.

havent been in TC in about a year, so watev yr referring too is prob someone posing as me...

but i do recall about a year ago your girl in there beggin for dicks...

U MAD U DONT PACK ENUFF 2 SATISFY?

dont take it out on me BRAH!

tonight the sox gave it away in the 9th when pierre missed that easy fly ball, im still steaming over that!

I couldn't believe it when he dropped that fly ball and I wished Ozzie would have brought in Crain and then Sale to close. Thorton isn't gettin it done when the pressure is on. I hope Thorton apologized to Buehrle for ruining a great performance. Also, A's Dallas Braden has some great stuff. Kids got a great future in the Bigs with that aresenal of pitches.