MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is going on with the Twins? Scott Baker is far and away our best pitcher right now (which is scary in it's own right), Kubel and Span are killing it, and everyone else is miserable.

Send Joe Nathan down to triple A. Trade Liriano. Trade Casilla. Punch Joe Mauer in the face. Slap the shit out of all of our bullpen for blowing most of Baker's good starts.

The Twins are so bad/injured that it hurts to watch or listen to most of their games. It's a fucking shame we didn't trade Liriano during the offseason when he was actually worth something.

I just watch the games assuming that we will lose. And it has worked every time. Lost last six.

Kind of a shame when you have to dump your solid bullpen from years past to save payroll to pay a guy $23 million annually to be on the DL twice a season. He better be sharp when he's back.

What's funny is that Nishioka, Slowey, Delmon, AND Mauer will be rehabbing in Single-A Ft. Myers at the same time.

edwinjackson200aj080310.jpg vs franciscoliriano.jpg

Tonight's matchup. Normally I'd be excited but the way both teams have been playing, who knows how's gonna show.

I watched the whole game. Ump's strike zine was a little suspect but all in all props to liriano and the Twins for an entertaining baseball game. Had to come against my sox though.

All I meant was that the Ump's officiating, for both teams, had an inconsistent strike zone. And at the end off the top of the 9th, when Cuddyer struck out and started arguing balls/strikes with the ump, I was thinkin, "Sit the fuck down and shut up..., don't fuck Liriano's mo-jo up." Funny how it happens between both teams fighting to get off the bottom.