MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived at the Hilton behind left field for 6 weeks due to work. Memorable experience, went to countless games, caught a foul ball, 2 HR balls during batting practice, and saw the rest of the games from my hotel room...

Definitely the best part of Baltimore. Also took a stadium tour before I left...Glad baseball is back

it has to be a super nice view from over there. i took a stadium tour when i was in elementary school, too bad i don't really remember. haha

And I'm not pissed, but just a little discouraged. Luke Hughes was a stud in most of spring training and a lot of fans were pulling for him and not Tolbert to get the bench spot, but he has a big role to fill now. I'm pretty sure that Gardenhire will have some kind of weird infield shuffle going. Probably Tolbert at short everyday, with Casilla/Hughes platooning at 2B.

I think we're gonna see a lot of Luke Hughes at second, and Tolbert filling in for Casilla in late innings after pinch hitting someone, like today.

Hughes' batting average started dropping off in the end of ST, but goddamn, he can crank em. I'm definitely bummed Nishioka is out, since he is a ridiculous threat when he's on base, but I think Luke Hughes has the potential to fill the spot well if he can stay consistent.

6-3 at the moment bottom of the eighth.

was 3-3 victorino dropped a runner in center with bases loaded to drive in 3...

been 6-3 ever since.

howard check swing double play with bases loaded....

cliff lee didn't have his best today by any means...

congrads chipper 2500 hits...

i want this series though, the braves are a threat in our division...

I think we're gonna see a lot of Luke Hughes at second, and Tolbert filling in for Casilla in late innings after pinch hitting someone, like today.

Hughes' batting average started dropping off in the end of ST, but goddamn, he can crank em. I'm definitely bummed Nishioka is out, since he is a ridiculous threat when he's on base, but I think Luke Hughes has the potential to fill the spot well if he can stay consistent.

Nishioka could be out for two months or more. I was hearing that he wouldn't require a cast or anything immobilizing since the fracture is so close to his knee. He'll be on a rehab regimen until he's ready to come back up. Sportswriters were tweeting that he was "bowing profusely" towards Hideki Matsui on the field before the game started.

He'll be a good player, he just needs to get his bearings as a hitter and infielder in the majors. Once he figures out the strike zones, the guy is going to be driving or slapping baseballs opposite field.

stand by your team dude.

if u don't believe now u should never believe.

the sox have a great squad and im sure they will regain a nice record, they are more then capable...

dont get it twisted, i hate them, and i hate boston...

but with that said more then anything i hate a fairweather sellout.