MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you disregard Denard Span and Pavano's last two starts, the Twins look like a fucking minor league team. Atrocious. Butera gunning people out is nice, but he's pretty much a free out every time he's up. Turrrrible. Jus turrrible.

Hahahaha. Didn't you see on Saturday when Alexi Casilla took a throw from Butera when BJ Upton was snoozing while leading off of second? It was low and Casilla got it, but he leapt over BJ while he was sliding back instead of applying the tag. God, he is such a bonehead.

And Drew went 2-4 with 3 RBIs last night against the O's.

Duensing, Pavano, Blackburn, and maybe Baker (whose effort was spoiled by Nathan) are all we have in the rotation right now. Liriano is making everybody pull their hair out.

Yeah, Ferris, I definitely saw that shit. Casilla likes to try to make easy plays look very difficult, with varying degrees of success. Butera getting 3 RBIs was great. If he could lace hits to short outfield like that on a regular basis, he'd be money. Joe "ground out to second" Mauer better step up his hitting game once he gets back, otherwise I'd rather see butera out there. Holmes did decent the other night too.

the fuck. How you gonna let a mufucker steal 2nd, then 3rd. Walk a guy who goes to steal second you overthrow it and he gets it to third. The first fucker... the one that stole 2 bases basically gets to walk home. I could be sick

And Phil Coke is pitching like a bum.

Could be worse.

You could've missed a ground ball the led to a 3 run in the park home run.

It is worse. Coke walked the first 4 batters he faced. The last one naturally forced in a run.

Perfect way to set off a 13-3 loss to a team playin .313 ball.

Baseball was flipped upside down this year....Look at the AL Central....look at Baltimore...the Reds....The fuck!?

Gonna be an interesting set of wildcard teams and playoff rounds.

The fuck happened to the White Sox.

Here's my opinion on my White Sox: My pitching staff is all over the place. My starters are okay. Peavy is out of the equation and my closers..., well, what closer(s)? Some days my guys can put up good offense, and then they go on 7 game skids and can't get their shit together. It's too early to really see where they'll be late in the season. IMO

Good game for Twins last night - we managed to split a series with BALTIMORE!

But we're still 7-12. Scott Baker pitched a great game.

Justin Morneau is still out with a "viral infection, Joe Mauer has leg weakness (?), Delmon Young is sick with some sore ribs, Nishioka is out with his fractured leg. All in all, that is roughly ~$45million of payroll not playing right now. Christ.

And Gardenhire is really beginning to aggravate me a bit. Usually his antics are just "Gardy being Gardy" and he usually gets the job done (if it was last season), but this whole excuse of "wanting a faster team" up the middle and on the basepaths is such a huge mistake.

Span, Casilla, Nishioka and Valencia can run, but Span is the only guy who can get on base currently and Nishioka is hurt. Span gets a single or even a double, AND HE NEVER FUCKING RUNS. And that's the case for most of the others in the rare event that they get an infield single or some weak chopper that dribbles through the middle of the infield. There is no small ball, just strike outs or GIDPs because the guy is snoozing on first.

So, in theory, Gardenhire traded a somewhat solid-hitting middle infield (but were still stiffs JJ Hardy & Orlando Hudson) for a faster one that CAN'T FUCKING HIT, and when they do THEY DON'T EVEN FUCKING TRY TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT BASE. Christ. Denard Span is a fucking raped ape when he's at speed. Every time Brett Gardner or Curtis Granderson get on base, they fucking take off. That could be a lesson learned.

• Like 1

hey Dodgers organization please fuck off and just sell team already! what a mess

on a lighter note the Red Sox inching closer to 500! ha

but the way Becketts been pitching lately i rather have the "old Beckett" back then a winning record. the rest should all fall into place.