Garfield's entire world was made up to cope with starving to death in an abandoned house.

Grasp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Garfield's entire world was made up to cope with starving to death in an abandoned hou

i still own my copy of his 17th book from when i was a kid.

i can still remember reading through the book all the way through and then trying to draw garfield from the book.

yoo!!! i forget what i started on.. garfield wasnt it because i could never get his eyes/roundness right. matter fact i could never draw people at all. i drew buildings and trains.

chilly quip, accomplice.

Re: Garfield's entire world was made up to cope with starving to death in an abandoned hou

although i hate this comic...

i was suprised to find out that "one big happy" was loosely based on characters from "to kill a mockingbird".

garfield was aight.

but gimme tintin or calvin n hobbes any day.

Mayo, you must be feeding your cat some bullshit. i feed my cat the goods. and i smoke that nigger out.

I feed all my pussies the good shit, furry ones included B

Biggie.jpg?t=1291957895

He preferred sleeping in my bed when he was a kitten but after that he'd kick it in the sink most of the time, thinkin he better than me 'cause I can't fit in a sink.

Also, hate to break it to you homie, but your cat is a wigger

• Like 1