U.S. teen arrested as cartel hitman in Mexico

mosluggo

More crazy shit...

101203-jimenez-hmed-7a.standard.jpg

CUERNAVACA, Mexico — Soldiers in Mexico have captured a 14-year-old U.S. citizen suspected of being a drug gang hitman as he attempted to travel to the United States.

Edgar Jimenez, known as "El Ponchis," is believed to work for the South Pacific drug cartel in Morelos state, outside Mexico City, the army said on Friday. Media reports last month on the search for a boy with the same nom de guerre said he could be as young as 12.

The boy was caught late Thursday as he boarded a plane in the city of Cuernavaca. He was traveling to the border city of Tijuana with two of his sisters, one of whom is believed to be the lover of one of the cartel's bosses, the army said.

He was brought to a regional office of the Mexico's attorney general's Office in Cuernavaca on Friday and told reporters there that he participated in at least four decapitations.

He said he was "drugged and under threat that if I didn't, they would kill me."

"El Ponchis" made headlines last month as reports of his grisly murders, including beheadings, surfaced. He acknowledged having killed at least seven people under the influence of drugs provided by a cartel leader, according to an army statement.

The Mexican daily newspaper La Razon said in November that "El Ponchis" was paid $3,000 for each murder he committed.

The three Jimenez siblings had allegedly wanted to cross to San Diego, where they have relatives.

Murders committed by minors, ranging from shoplifting to murder for the cartels, have risen across Mexico this year, state officials say. Parents in the violent cities of Ciudad Juarez and Tijuana on the U.S. border say children as young as eight want to grow up to be drug lords, as the thrills and wealth of the trafficking world touches their lives.

Doin big thangs...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But you guys haven't read the reports this is what they claim and besides the boy is innocent cause they brought him to the people he was supposed to behead and they even paid him 3k and handed him that big knife... I mean c'mon son he's only 14 he can't legally buy a knie on his own.

Taking off a mans head is not easy, took a lot of practice for me to get where I'm at with it.

I know I make it look easy but trust me, you noobz would need at least 10 minutes with an electric turkey carving knife.

I can get it done in 20 seconds with my bare hands.

Taking off a mans head is not easy, took a lot of practice for me to get where I'm at with it.

I know I make it look easy but trust me, you noobz would need at least 10 minutes with an electric turkey carving knife.

I can get it done in 20 seconds with my bare hands.

That's because you bought my patented "Mr. Casek's Easy Noggin Choppa" instructional dvd

and carrying case with added bonus "Mr. Casek's Clean Yo' Head Blood Up With Ease And Crip Walk Out" booklet.

oJCul.gif

Did you know that a 3 year old has the physical strength to shoot a gun?

Juvenile gun possession is a problem

If a child obtains an improperly stored gun

the adult owner is criminally liable (Killa)

The restrictions are endless

yo, sell you crack for a dub, it's a package of love/

the cars far, im at the bar, got my gat in the club/

and my ratchet is snub, just for you actin' a thug/

you will get smacked with some bub, i got my mask and my glove/

yup we wildin' again, the cops you dialin' again/

guns matchin my jeans, im just stylin' my friend/

But you guys haven't read the reports this is what they claim and besides the boy is innocent cause they brought him to the people he was supposed to behead and they even paid him 3k and handed him that big knife... I mean c'mon son he's only 14 he can't legally buy a knie on his own.

I can't tell if you're serious.

But knives aren't technically legal to carry anywhere in the civilized world unless used for a job.

That being said, knives are sold all over the place down here and everybody has one.

If you got money, you can buy one.

Mexico is fucking crazy

I miss being able to travel there.

Ensenada is the spot

Yessir.

Damn Americans sneaking into Mexico and committing all kinds of crimes.

You can dance across the Mexican border drunk with a chain gang of babies behind you with for sale signs on them and all they'll ask you is if anybody is carrying drugs.

That's on a strict day.

No sneakiness necessary.