other terrible adults....

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. every time i smoked dust i woke up with bruises all over my body and i never remember how it happened.

this happens to me just drinking

i've woken up with blood on my clothes like "who's fucking blood is this" then call people and ask them if i got hurt or beat someone up.

one time i woke up with a black eye and a broken knuckle and everyone i called that i was partying with said they didnt recall any fights happening

i broke a kid's nose last month. didn't remember. but he didn't remember much either so we're friends and he drank here last night . no homo.

i don't think i'm an angry drunk, just a drunk ass drunk when i drink

oh i have a 3 year old son and my parents don't even know

• Like 1

heres two more im not proud of...

-picked up a fellow canadian in vegas a few months back, fucked her, woke up early and walked out with her ipod touch (ironically the same ipod i turned up and ignored the old dude who wanted my seat with).

-spilled beer all over my buddys laptop while he was in the other room talkin to his girl, then strategically placed his cat near the spill and feigned ignorance.

That's some fuct up funny ass shit!

i haven't had a car in like 4 years or so.

i like to go into 7-11 drunk and put inappropriate shit in the microwave

slurpees are hella funny. when cashier starts tripping i'm just like "what? that shit was ice cold. it's winter. i can't fucking drink it like that"

last summer this girl i didn't much like took me out to a show, bought me a bottle and took me home to her place after. gave me bus money. then i still stole 60bux from her purse. i was tired of dicking girls for free i guess.

i went back to school this semester. 26 year old freshmen.

i did it just so i could keep being a kid + not have a job, but have a legit excuse for being unemployed

i worry often that i may never be really good at breakdancing ever again and that saddens me more than 99% of my "real problems"

I don't even know where to start.

Okay, this is a good one. When I was 19 I used to raid construction sites with my friend to see what we could fuck with/take. Around that time the main aqueduct for SF was being retrofitted across the street from his house, which was on a hill overlooking the airport and the freeway. We'd hang out there and get fucked up all the time...there's nothing like watching a 747 fly 500 feet over your head when you're stoned or tripping.

One day we got really fucking high and found a steel hoop that was used to reinforce the welds on the aqueduct. It was pretty big, at least six feet in diameter, about 200-300 pounds and eight inches wide. My friend decided it would be funny to roll this hoop down the hill, so we struggled with it till we finally were able to stand it up. We gave it a push and it took off bouncing down the hill, not realizing it would have enough momentum to make it to the freeway, so by the time it got to the bottom of the hill it was hauling ass. It took out the fence and hit the concrete, which was followed by the sound of cars hitting their brakes....it made it all the way to the center divider, and when it hit it it made a really loud BONNNNNNNNG noise....the last thing we saw before we ran like hell was a mini-traffic jam and the hoop doing that spinning/settling thing a coin does when it's dropped.

Fortunately we didn't kill anyone....I've always thought that was one of the dumbest stunts I ever got away with.

haha Shai, I did something very similar with 3 mates, but it was a tractor tyre, weighed fucking loads, we let it fly down a hill, there was a car parked at the bottom of the hill that just got fucked up completely.

I used to get blind drunk on so many occasions that I would regularly wake up places I never knew, covered in blood or bruises. I once got booted out of some shitty club for smoking weed and arguing with bouncers and when I Was walking home I tried stealing a digger, luckily I couldnt but I must have spent about an hour just smashing it up, taking it to pieces, ripping cables out and fucking it up as much as possible.

I also once took carved CUNT in my neighbours car bonnet and then took a shit on it. but then they were cunts and they would regularly try and get me iun trouble.

there are several baseball fields lining the main avenue in my hood.

that some people use to practice their golf swings.

we found a bucket of golf balls in a drunk softball game.

and proceeded to barry bonds the golf balls towards the houses on the other side.

broke some windows including the windshield of an arizona delivery truck.

this was couple months ago.

this happens to me just drinking

i've woken up with blood on my clothes like "who's fucking blood is this" then call people and ask them if i got hurt or beat someone up.

one time i woke up with a black eye and a broken knuckle and everyone i called that i was partying with said they didnt recall any fights happening

i broke a kid's nose last month. didn't remember. but he didn't remember much either so we're friends and he drank here last night . no homo.

i don't think i'm an angry drunk, just a drunk ass drunk when i drink

oh i have a 3 year old son and my parents don't even know

HAHA, Feed Yer Ego for the win. I love this shit. Also I was just painting what I thought was a stolen/dumped car and the owner showed up and started screaming at me. I just stared at him till he shut it and then walked away, quick. I love my life

when i was about 24-25 i was blacked out hammered and apparently i went to the big flagpole in the town i was living in at the time which sits in the middle of a common in the center of town a common is an island in the middle of a rotary and i pulled the flag down reversed it and sent it back up. I woke up(fortunately) in my bed with these weird what looked like rope burns all on my hands like wut the fuck is this all about? My homeboy came over a lil later to smoke and he tells me theres a big to do withe cops n firetrucks and the local news goin on up town so we blazed went and checked the festivities. i kept my hands in my pockets but told no one since except for my homies on 12oz!

Bmc and his lady were in town, I took them to do the touristy shit. I faked having a panic attack on the elevator up the cn tower and had all these azn tourists FREAKING OUT. I also jumped on the glass floor,its completely unbreakable, and the same tour group all jumped off freaking out.

Bmc is a terrible adult and wont admit it on here

last friday i was on a cruise ship.

i bought a luchador mask in Cozumel and drank plenty of tequila. when I got back on board the ship, first thing I wanted to do was walk around scaring old people. my friends had my back so I wouldn't get snagged by security, and I growled, roared, and flexed muscles at random people.

this happened for a solid hour before I went into the formal dining room, sat down, and ordered dinner... in the mask. nobody sat with me at the table.

**bonus: my dad told me that he followed behind, while my entourage and I were walking around fucking with people, and he'd listen for peoples comments. the best one was "He's too young to be drinking" to which my dad drunkenly replied, "HA! HE'S A GROWN ASS MAN!"

good times.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: